Why is this performance getting massive praise everywhere? It was legitimately terrible, especially without the mask

Why is this performance getting massive praise everywhere? It was legitimately terrible, especially without the mask

Attached: riddler the batman.png (748x1200, 843.88K)

ahahahaha why is he in a gimp suit lmao

yes the comic costumes are goofy but Riddler's a narcissist, the whole point is that he looks ridiculous because his head is up his own ass all the time.

literally what the fuck were they thinking with this? "hey what if Zodiac was a sub?" ahahahahahaha

ahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaa
AhAHahAhHAAhahAA
AHHHhHaaHAhAHHaAaAha
AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaAAAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: batbatbat.png (262x283, 93K)

MORE LIKE THE SHID(AND FARD)DLER

Attached: 187328783.jpg (250x293, 11.69K)

I think they initially wanted Hush as the main villain, but weren’t allowed to.

Normies are retarded and easily manipulated

Because they WANT to like his performance. They like the idea of a serial killer genius Riddler. So they ignore all the cringe parts.

Because general audiences and critics are retarded.
It is the same with Normies liking Kylo throwing a baby tantrum and breaking shit in The Force Awakens. Normies think being autistic=deep.

They are stupid.

are there any decent camrips or did you all see it in person

This.

I thought it was a classic performance

Didn't pay for it. I work at a kinoplex

>villain is social reject, oh look what society made me do type

Its so boring

So glad i didn't fall for this faggotry and buy a ticket

The scene where he gets arrested at the diner is fantastic - it tells you everything you need to know about the character with barely any dialogue.
The confession/interrogation scene was terrible, and the "I'M ACTING" stuff undermined so much of the character.
They should have hardly showed Riddler at all after the arrest - keep the character mysterious and have some other way for Batman to find out about the bomb plot.

you work at kinoplex too?

Paul Dano is classic.
Redditors wouldn't understand.

He was fucking great
>SUFFERIIIING

I thought he was good in the interrogation scene, the unforgivable shit was the facetime call when he's making goofy ass faces and jerking around like pic related

Attached: 595.gif (224x224, 3.98M)

This. They enjoy the idea of the concept more.
Its probably because people know Riddler more but it is 100% just Hush with Riddles

The problem with those facetime bits is that none of them are anywhere near as intimidating or cool as that one camcorder bit from The Dark Knight where Joker kills the fake Batman. So it's just a load of failed attempts to do something they already did really well 14 years ago.