Why does the mainstream media hate this?

Why does the mainstream media hate this?

Attached: Batman_v_Superman_El_amanecer_de_la_Justicia-728293826-large.jpg (531x800, 57.07K)

Here's a better question: Why do you care what they think?

>Here's a better question: Why do you care what they think?

Attached: 1630912824587.png (592x720, 26.42K)

Fpbp

Trannies hate MSM?
Whoa, I didn't know they were based chuds.

SAVE
MURTHA

BRAVO SNYDER

I don’t follow mainstream commentary but I hate the movie because it’s a children’s movie with an obnoxious homosexual Jew playing Lex Luthor.

It has a conservative message

It absolutely fucking doesn’t.
At most it has a Randian kike lolbertarian message which is the closest thing to being cerebral Snyder can manage.

Disney paid those critics to give it bad ratings. It has bigger cinematic ambitions than the Marvel films yet they score worse on Metacritic

>obnoxious homosexual jew playing a psychopathic megalomaniac atheist billionaire
Why would you not want this, user?

No different than most of the shit you see in Marvel flicks

Snyder made a movie about strong men defending their homeland from invaders, so he will make trannies seethe until he dies

Attached: 300 badass fight scene.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

The anime fights with Doomsday were kino

The jews at New York Times hate Snyder because he's a Christ cuck.

the greatest pleb filter in existence. thank you snyder

No quips.

ok?

So perfect casting?

Exactly. Everyone who likes it is a pleb.

Bias. It came out during a time where MCU films were at an all time high.

The MSM actually liked the Snyder Cut. Check out Rotten Tomatoes.

It shines a light on Asian trafficking and how America is run by corrupt businessmen giving money to our enemies for their own selfish needs.

Because disney mounted a campaign to make people dislike it and reviewers are easily-influenced little bitches

Attached: shills WERENT attacking bvs get over it for god's sake.jpg (1352x903, 385.1K)