I hate that Elon Musk guy

I hate that Elon Musk guy.

Attached: 1653173996081 (1).jpg (976x549, 178.72K)

Many people do. I thought he seemed alright but I guess not

If you hate elon, you're a braindead piece of shit

If you don't hate Elon, you're a braindead sheep

Ynbaw

And why do you hate him?

Attached: 1630381572795.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

i hate Elon Musk so much it's unreal

I pretend to like elon musk now that he's considered a bad person by the western NPC audience. they liked him before and for that I disliked him

I think the reason Elon Musk makes so many people angry is that liberals and thirdies get butthurt about the idea of a successful America.

Same.

Hope his retarded plan doesn't pass
Imagine paying almost 3k per month to have his shitty low quality internet when there are a hundred cheaper and better alternatives

It's mindblowing how the average brazilian thinks Musk is conservative fighting against globalism just because Bolsonaro said some meaningless words about him

Liar, obnoxious behavior, anti-union/worker, liar, retarded ideas, huge ego, retards worship him as irl iron man, liar.

Because they are retarded NPCs

Why you don't hate him?
He's literally stealing taxpayer money for projects that have no use

Your post screams low IQ

>liar
Lied about what?
And being anti-union is a great thing, unions are the worst thing in Brazil, bunch of subhumans that don't want to work.

Attached: 1649247986867.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

dumb weeb

He's stealing yank taxpayer money, who gives a damn?

You're a fucking retard. What cheaper and better alternative in bumfuck Nigeria? There are billions of people without internet. A completely untapped pool of cheap labor. He's making this labor available to be exploited by the world pretty much over night at very little cost. Not to mention that these people can be turned into consumers. Building infrastructure for fiber in a shithole country would be extremely expensive and would take decades. Who would pay for it?

It's not 3k per month what the fuck are you talking about? It's 25 dollars. The speed is absolutely sufficient for working. The premium one will be 500 mbps.

>Lied about what?
Too long to list. Like he lies about being the founder of Paypal and Tesla. He's not. Many many lies about "his" products that some don't even exist.

t. least frantic Elon simp

You haven’t worked a day in your life you pathetic weeb faggot

The dickriding crazy