I'm sitting next to an Ukrainian in a bus right now and he's watching tiktok videos at full volume

I'm sitting next to an Ukrainian in a bus right now and he's watching tiktok videos at full volume.

Attached: 1652895863736.png (218x231, 9.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6i0_raOJew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you know he's ukrainian?

It's over.

Related topic: why are russians/ex-soviets so damn loud and unconsiderate? I don't go to museums often, but 3 out of 4 times I did, there were fucking russians speaking loudly with their children fucking running around, in the fucking middle of the museum. I mean we're a pretty loud and social country but that level of not-giving-a-fuck-about-the-rest ? I was dreaming of kicking their kids in the face for the whole visit

He's swarthy and the back of his head is flat... but other than that I heard him speak Ukrainian.

take his phone and smash it on the ground

Maybe they have a different museum culture but I'm not sure. We're meant to be quiet here as well.
Very German post.

Attached: pKZzhREd77c.jpg (800x531, 147.04K)

You're welcome, enjoy your ukrainians

youtube.com/watch?v=O6i0_raOJew

what you gon do bout it yboi

I had a Russian friend online who told me when the USSR collapsed everyone became full on not my problem because they were sold extreme individualism as a cure all and it pretty much stuck even after the 90s.

Wad the guy really neo-nazi or did they just make it up?

Every day when I go to the city for uni I see at least one car with Ukrainian (sometimes Russian) plates and it's always some huge expensive vehicle being driven by a middle aged woman

It's true, but I think this attitude is older than that

>an Ukrainian

Attached: 1628440841979.png (1024x954, 417.11K)

Kek. I'm curious about what happened before. Surely the Syrian blasted his shitty music on his phone or was doing a loud phone call

Ukrainian starts with an vowel so it should be "an", no? What did I fuck up again
Before covid I drove to Ukraine with czech car, I wonder what the locals thought... but well I didn't interact with anyone other than acquaintances

>Ukrainian starts with an vowel so it should be "an", no? What did I fuck up again
it starts with a yoo sound, so no, its like how you pronounce hour as our so saying "an hour" is correct while "a hour" isnt

Attached: 1643507527005.jpg (400x300, 50.31K)

It’s based on the sound, not the spelling. So its a ukrainian, a year, an umbrella, an hour, a universe

>I'm sitting next to an Ukrainian in a bus

Aha can you meet sex?

>it starts with a yoo sound
I love this language

Attached: 1651658430015.jpg (1462x1462, 129.21K)

You-kray-nee-an

russians have tried to civilize them for centuries