Character says he’s 6’5”

>character says he’s 6’5”
>actor is 6’2”

Why is there so much height inflation in Hollywood?

Attached: 4B63EA79-775F-417A-B630-2C7A138A9D55.jpg (3740x2172, 914.27K)

I'm 6'4" with flat feet in socks, measured multiple times and at different doctors and also with a tape measure. So in my Vans or my workboots I can be 6'6"+
My license says 6'2" because that's the perfect height for a man. Sure, 6'4" is nice, but it starts creeping into behemoth territory.
Also helps me to weed out insecure men who say they're 6'2" and I can see I have 4-5 inches on them, because for some reason 6'2" is the go-to height for lying men.

I'm 6´3" and I feel pretty tall

im 5'6 with a 6'5 aura

Shut the fuck up he's perfect as Reacher

because women. literally the first thing they care about is height and most of today's entertainment is made for them.

I unironically enjoyed this show.

didn't fucking tom cruise play this guy too? how would that work with tom cruise being 5'1?

Cruise has tremendous manlet energy

I'm 6'2'' and I can't remember the last time I towered over someone like that. Sucks living in one of the tallest countries in the world.

>Also helps me to weed out insecure men who say they're 6'2" and I can see I have 4-5 inches on them, because for some reason 6'2" is the go-to height for lying men.
Weird, I'm 6'2 but now I wonder if I may be lying.

Then why am I a 6'3 virgin?

Unironically this
Imagine the outrage if Scott Pilgrim vs. The World came out in 2022. Women would be FURIOUS that an attractive female ended up with Michael Cera

Attached: scott-pilgrim-kiss.gif (498x258, 1.76M)

because you're on Any Forums, retard.

I purposefully lie about my height too because so many dudes inflate their height. I'm 6 flat but I say I am 5'10 and I have caught so many guys lying about their height in front of my female friends. The goofiest one was a guy who's head was at my shoulders who claimed he was 6 feet tall. When I told him I was 5'10, he accused me of wearing lifts and also started talking about how it was night and everyone's spine shrinks throughout the day. I assume he was 5'7 or something, so he wasn't actually a manlet, but he had some prime manlet rage in that moment.

Is this a live action version of that gay couple from the Proud Family?

Genuinely retarded. Not even kidding, but height is the #1 preference for almost every girl out there. As in she'll ignore every thing bad about you or your social skills as long as you're tall.

>mfw i say i'm 6'2 but i'm actually only 6'1 & 3/4

Because you're probably one of those lanky retards who've never bothered to work out and actually look for women.
Congratulations for managing to fail life on easymode

Attached: al-posing-with-bushmaster.jpg (2048x1536, 233.46K)

This show is so fucking bad

Attached: E2A7FD74-F2AC-40A9-AA23-13E63D2D3FAF.jpg (1152x2048, 326.58K)

>Then why am I a 6'3 virgin?
Maybe because you're ugly as sin.

Height alone isn't going to get you laid

why?

It's a shame we just see Roscoe's dfc and not her big ass.

same here but 6'4"
People actually believe that women will choose the guy on the left over the manlet on the right

Attached: maverick and goose.jpg (1296x730, 1.26M)

>Then why am I a 6'3 virgin?
After height, they consider looks, then personality/money. So, a tall troll is going nowhere.

Attached: socrates pepe.png (566x528, 137.82K)

Nothing wrong with a quarter inch, much like the manlet mentioned in people are typically shorter when they first wake up and also at the end of the day unless they posturemaxx themselves.
So a 1/4 inch is legit deviation.
But 5'10" dudes trying to stand on their tippy toes to hit 6'0"
Or all the tinder hysteria of height-queens turning insecure men into frothing lunatics accusing other men of wearing lifts, I dunno, there's something troubling about that level of unattainableness being so sought after.
It used to be female models were getting the bone-breaking surgery to be taller/lankier, but I read a study about plastic surgery rates and how men are increasing their plastic surgery rates like crazy.
It's all fucked up. Like it used to be skin color was such a massive thing, now it's fucking bone lengths lmao.
even at 6'4" I'm a baldlet tho and it fucking kills my soul

doing god's work.

This show is so fucking based

Attached: chrome_kxt4hDro6f.png (342x339, 107.77K)