Olive cousins

Attached: Spain_Tunisia_Locator.png (270x159, 15.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/148621124/#q148637219
desuarchive.org/int/thread/128987451/#q128992422
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rLuVsbwJq3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Southern Spain is rightful PVNIC clay.

*BLACK cousins

Tunisians look more chill and normal compared to moroccans and algerians t.b.h.

Also whiter

objectively wrong
algerians > tunisians > moroccans in terms of whiteness
anyone who says otherwise hasn't been to these countries

that's objectively wrong lol, u have tones of blacks and u have one specific regions that is whiter which is kabylie but so we do, it's jsut not relevant coz we are a smaller country.
also i never seen a blond algerian meanwhile it's a sight here

amazigh algerians from northern regions are white, the rest are browner than the average tunisian

also desu none of us is white even when blond, u can tell a nafri is nafri no matter what's the pigmentation

Attached: StBUQuU.jpg (570x480, 53.89K)

dadaa

Nafris are white, Chud

white is a cringe generic term, it's has more hisotrical and cultural meaning that genetic meaning or looks wise.
it's cucked to identiy as a term that sum up a lot of completely different people, it's a globohomo like term

as I said, people who haven't been to the other countries have no idea what they're saying, I'll link to you the statements of actual travelers instead bothering to reply to shit like "you have no blonds" which is the opposite of reality.

Beur, a Moroccan who's been to all three countries. I can't find his post but it was made in 2019, for some reason desuarchive won't let me search by flag/username so I can't find it as easily, I'll link to it if I find it. But it essentially said something like "Algerians are whithoids, Tunisians are our brown brothers," He had some identity issues and hated white people.

Sfaxi, a Tunisian who's been to all three countries.
>The meme of kbayles being whitoids is very exaggerated but they are relatively whiter than other nafris. In general costal algerians are the whites nafris not just kbaylis

desuarchive.org/int/thread/148621124/#q148637219

yes but there is also post about french peopel saying tunisians are whiter compared to diaspora there and some algerian dude in MENA general when he travelede to tunisia, too lazy to find stuff, but 60% of tourist to tunisia come for djerba which is extreme south the other goes for sousse or hamamet which are compelete touristic trap with no real natives.
let's not argue about this anyway let it drop, it's very region dependent desu

Why didn't you invest in Tunisia's olive?

Attached: 1645235333695.jpg (1380x766, 172.06K)

YOU WILL NEVER BE A NIGGER

Attached: 1652039994889.jpg (1080x845, 239.53K)

Retarded map
Turkey is black but azeris arent? Lmao

No I would like to argue because I've personally been to Tunisia multiple times and I speak from a first hand account, so seeing you say shit without knowing about it pisses me off, but it's too pathetic to just say "trust me bro" or show photos of a blonde guy or a black guy so I wanted to show you actual experiences of third parties.

In my cunt many poor persons look like north africans

Attached: malandros.jpg (300x320, 19.12K)

Here, I found Beur's post.
>I miss being in Poonisia. Man poonisia is kind of boring. Like it has nothing going for it (no offense). But it's home. Morocco and Tunisia really are one. Algeria is kind of white. But we are best bros.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/128987451/#q128992422

> come to Any Forums to learn about international cultures
> only learn which countries are whiter than their neighbors

Imagine discussing who's whiter when north African. Y'all look mulatto from here

Lmao. Arabic cope.

YWNBE

It's true, Algerians are the whitest. For example this Algerian travelogger gets harassed by fellow Africans. "You white boi".. "no, no white boi, me african, salam Allah" .. "meh ok wallah"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rLuVsbwJq3U

northwest africans are garbage, i would rather kill myself than fraternize with one, they are also some of the most annoying fags always talking about whiteness, pretty ironic considering they are the blackest menas

>OP brings up whiteness
>nooo why do u talk about it
but it's understandable that you're insecure about being the darkest people in europe

>they are the blackest menas
Maybe in terms of admixture, but not in terms of appearance. Saudis and Gulf Arabs are darker.

We are literally the definition of both Mediterranean and European, you are all seething inches who cry every night about looking like abominations

You're the definition of being an Arab rapebaby.

Nop

dude you are on the blackest motherfuckers in the MENA, like shut up don't talk to me

You are literally the 1% every ethnicity enriched abomination