/V4+Friends/

Attached: B118E506-FC8C-4A38-A6B4-A912CF35C883.png (230x270, 3.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb76TgCUqAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heló!

Attached: R[1].jpg (1732x909, 394.52K)

Szia hogy vagy?

long time no see, one of the coolest generals

szex?

How are you doing?

Are we still friends, technically?

>tfw we will never be part of v4
;_;

Slovenia's far too civil and developed for us.

Homo faggot general is back

Attached: 1653223847285.jpg (750x563, 98.96K)

Why not?

should I buy pc components now with my meme savings because inflation?

Attached: 1651435495934.png (525x888, 450.08K)

What the fuck it's alive
How long has it been

Assets > liabilities

too long
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb76TgCUqAY

absolutely
if money becomes tight down the road, you'll find a way to get more, no need to hamstring yourself in the now

bomp

Czechs overtook us, we are just good at hiding we are just as undeveloped as the rest of you fine lads

A sure sign of your vast cultural development.

Slovenia is irrelevant, and that's a good thing.

Attached: 20200709_095441_01.jpg (2823x2117, 2.9M)

Living in this country is so tiresome lads. It genuinely feels like if a bunch of people from different parts of the world were moved and forced to live here. There is zero social cohesion in this country, zero sense of doing something for the common good that benefits the country etc. feels more like some 3rd world African country with a dictator where everyone is looking out for their own interest only.
Don't get me wrong there are nice aspects and very nice people here but there is just no sense of community

of course

Welcome to Eastern Europe

tell me about it
one part of the family has Italian culture, the other is balkan, and a fair ammount is German, so everyone hates the other and no one talks to the other

Attached: heritage.jpg (3179x1689, 438.95K)

It this yes, being irrelevant is a gift
Is it really that bad? I can't say how it is in your country but I love it, I only visited far western parts but there's just something magical and cool about it. If you're the Hungarian that likes Slovenia you should move here, Hungarian language is officially recognised

yeah but I don't get it. It is understandable in a continent sized country like the US with vastly different cultures but how come our countries are fully homogeneous (not ethnically but culturally, everyone speaks the same language, etc) yet there is no social cohesion? I honestly don't get it how people can be so hateful towards each other and alienated when the entire country can be crossed in a few hours and people have relatively similar living standards