How's the job market looking in your carntree?

How's the job market looking in your carntree?

Attached: 1pqyrc01rasnq9o2_1280.png (1280x891, 439.24K)

>nojobtugal

fine

fucking garbage

Attached: 22030.jpg (1200x1200, 395.25K)

it was 3.5 when i checked yesterday wtf

there are too many job vacanies they say

money isn't everything, quite literally

>spaintugal

Unemployment rate in Spain is never going to be lower, lots of job sectors are crying because they can't find people anymore to apply to their jobs, these % is the % of spanish people that doesn't want to work

Self-employed tax evader, feels good man.

Attached: Happy.png (657x527, 61.81K)

god, I wish I was an unemployed teenage neet in one of the med countries

this thread is about the job market, not your love for painting your finger nails pink

I've been one while I was a student, it's no fun because no one will sex you with no social status and money

salary is not everything if you can't pay your hospital bills, you have no parental leave, you have no vacations, you can get fired with no notice. You stupid fucking zoomer.

Attached: cope2.png (701x166, 58.08K)

Imo it is very good in Germany. It obviously depends on the degree. With my comfy job I earn way more money than I need.

ye it is, what do you work at?

there's a simple solution to all of these
>get health insurance
>save 100k Euro a year and invest it in stocks
>retire 3 years later
>live on dividends in europoor with unlimited free time for the rest of your life while europoors go to work for another 50 years and enjoy their 2 days social democratic parental leave

>student
>neet

Attached: 1653074664132.jpg (1106x1012, 77.83K)

>just invest bro

Attached: retard.png (561x608, 116.08K)

Great argument

There is a major labor shortage coming.

Doesn't really matter because I'm never going to get a job because I'm an autist and have been unemployed for over a decade.