Reminder that your country is poor than India and doesn't have it's own Space program nor Film industry

Reminder that your country is poor than India and doesn't have it's own Space program nor Film industry

Some of you don't even have nukes

Attached: 1649842166212.jpg (378x378, 15.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hunor.gov.hu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

picrel inb4 per capita cope

Attached: 11111122222333333.jpg (726x576, 127.76K)

i kneel sir

and how much of that economic growth is the average indian experiencing? how much are you experiencing?
>muh gpd
yeah but you still have scammer as a job because there's no opportunities there

Good morning to you too sir

Irrelevant flag go back to your cave

Why are you so retarded?

Your posts are shit tier

answer the questions

Obsessed lol

answer the questions
if India is so great you must have firstie life right?

A lot of indians still live in subsaharan africa tier poverty so yeah, this is true. I'll get a lot of indian replies now telling me to kms and "sepoy", but everyone with half a mind knows it's true.

says the indian that escaped that shithole lmao

Attached: 7AC43980-1B35-467F-9A9E-1862F51B4989.jpg (1125x527, 216.88K)

>ummm pls can you ansur pleaseee
>pls i need to feel good about my literally who cunt

Im Mauritian though and we're richer than you lol

pic related

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 8.79K)

zoomers online haven't touched grass yet. they live online

>no ecudor version because no one cares

Funny how Indians are always bragging about stuff no one does. Who gives a fuck about total gdp?

finally an answer. Thanks for the honesty sir.
keep seething, you know why you don't want to answer. Is because you can't live on numbers.
why did you fled then?

Mauritius HDI 0.804
Ecuador HDI 0.759

Don't forget Mauritius is full of people who descended from low caste Indians

>firstie life
No maid , self service gas station kek

India sucks, dude. You guys are poorer than us (Brazil) and we already suck ass.

But I have high hopes for India, your people are clearly capable and way smarter than Brazilians, I don't really know why India sucks so much nowadays but you guys definitely have more potential than Brazil.

Attached: 1642560879346.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

I see you shitting on India on literally every India thread. Anyways, India has been one of the fastest growing economies over the past years and IMF projections suggest that it will remain that way in the coming years, I don't understand you. If India hasn't experienced economic growth then I can think of no nation that has, especially your LatAm shithole.
The place I live in has changed so much in the past 10 years, you wouldn't believe. I can't even recognize my place 10 years ago. Just look up Hyderabad in 2010 and now.

>India is developing
>why is India not first world
The OP is retarded but so are you.

Only 0.8% of the Indians live under poverty, that's still a lot because this shithole has 1.4bn but nowhere close to the Sub-Saharan Africa tier lol.

why did you fled then?
you can't live on numbers nigga

we do have our space program :DD

hunor.gov.hu/

>why did you fled then?
Why did you flee*

I was born here lol, my family came in the 60s

Good morning sir

Attached: 1567059788913.gif (376x285, 3.1M)

>India has been one of the fastest growing economies over the past years and IMF projections suggest that it will remain that way in the coming years
and how much of that economic growth is the average indian experiencing? how much are you experiencing?
>muh GDP
yeah but you still have scammer as a job because there's no opportunities there

>ummmmm keep seething [incoherent mumbling]

>finally an post that agrees with my bias thank sar

Every single time

why did they flee then? you think it was because they had such an awesome time?>Im Mauritian though
lmao no you're not. You're english now. Why do angloids love to live on their parents culture instead of their own

your ooga booga pepo can't even scam anyone

It was poor in the 60s now it's doing better. Also the British government literally gave my grandparents a passport at independence

still not answering
------------------------
I got tired of this dodging pajeets. If you don't want to answer then I leave.

God gave us other blessings instead. Good day to you sir.

Attached: 1615628749350.png (631x864, 754.04K)

>still not answering
>please answer saaaaar
lel

Nibba you're obsession with pajeets is weird, you were in that other thread too.

Your*

SAAR PLEASE SAY OGGADOR BETTER THAN INDIA SIR PLEASE HELP ME COPE CHRIST IS THE KING SAR

>he went for the double cope of ppp AND not using per capita...