Is this the best country ever?

>perfect weather
>soulful cities
>appreciation for food, buying fresh products and an extensive national cuisine
>drinks wine at lunch
>plenty of history and impressive buildings
>beautiful language

Attached: collection-italian-flag-2.jpg (680x453, 18.96K)

Greece is superior

Cringe, England is

Nah, it's yours

cringe, france is

Attached: kek.png (2007x1717, 236.13K)

Greece is nothing special, due to the Ottoman occupation they don't have beautiful cities full of art, castles or an interesting recent history.

Attached: 1-reggia-caserta.jpg (2000x1333, 761.34K)

You have never been to Greece.

yes, all the rest is spaniard/frog cope. Bongs don't matter.

literally all that shit OP metioned applies to both spain and france, cope

based iki

I have been to Athens, I have not seen prestigious monuments and rich churches like in other European capitals

they're not cucktholics, ez

yes, but in a WAY bigger scale for us. I lived in your country for one year, and I've visited france multiple times. You, on the other hand, are just a disgusting incel weeb living on neetbuxes and don't know anything outside your mom's basement

>spain
>beautiful language
kek

For this they have poor art and a history that is limited to being the punching bag of Turkey, the Byzantine Empire would have had to accept submissions to the Papal Tiara to save itself

Athens was a small village until the Greek Revolution and it still has plenty of museums as well as the Church of Panagia Kapnikarea, the Church of Agios Nikolaos Ragavas, and the Church of the Holy Apostles in the Ancient Agora, all dating to the 10th/11th centuries. There's also the Monastery of Daphni close to the city, very beautiful examples of Byzantine church architecture.

A single italian church is enough to dwarf all eastern European efforts and i highly doubt that there's a single western European country that excel at almost everything they do like Italians.
The only problem with linguinis is that they are shit at war

I'll just move to Valtellina.

no one gives a fuck antonios, it's still a fucking south american shithole

Everything you have listed is genuinely mediocre compared to the richness and beauty of Western European art

Attached: 62571871-1170x490.jpg (1170x490, 177.93K)

>yet another low wage high tax negative growth euroshithole
no

No

italians are unironically richer than turk...uhm, germans. Cope "Hans"

Attached: cope.png (1877x1305, 624.02K)

you sound like a miserable incel, seethe
italian and spanish are super similar, you can't call one ugly and the other beautiful