Wealthy Nordic countries willingly live like this and don't see anything wrong with it

Wealthy Nordic countries willingly live like this and don't see anything wrong with it.

Attached: 1634268409217.jpg (2592x1944, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gtNfdnDl3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australian prison for comparison.

Attached: 4_3206_Grafton_Frame.jpg (1500x844, 302.97K)

Living efficiently is admirable. There are a lot of aspects of American society that I find irritatingly wasteful.

I thought all of Australia was a prison

driving a gas-wasting truck when you work an office job or extreme electric lighting for christmas is retarded, but having your own detached house with garden is absolutely worth it for quality of life desu

Getting swindled into 'living efficiently' is only maximising someone else's pockets. If you have abundant land it should be dispersed widely among the population

What is wrong with options. Why is every ne wworlds scared of options. It's all fucking binary to them. No public transport, no bike only car. no apartments or flats only house. Cavemen. Nobody is forcing you to live in a flat retards

Wealthy people don't live in there. Look how dirty the building is.

I am convinced I can go to Europe with my power washer and make millions

They dont have money to pay you

See: Places like these are filled with hateful muslim Somalis and Arabs. They regularily have communal riots, car burnings and gang shootings.

special price just for you

I stole this pic from some intoid who claims to live in this building. It's just a regular place that a regular user would live.

Correct. Detached houses are great. My townhouse isn't bad as I have my own attached garage but I look forward to a stand alone.

Its slightly cheaper than house

More space for nature that way and you can conveniently walk to nearby places.
I've got a nice comfy forest just outside of my apartment.

Attached: 1653232403845.jpg (828x650, 108.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2gtNfdnDl3E
The majority of men under 50 in these areas are of foreign background. In Sweden terms that means they're from Africa or the Middle East.

So what? They're citizens of Sweden just like femboy svens and swedish whores. Why do they not deserve to live in normal living blocks, and instead in these swinebarns? It doesnt help make them better in the slightest.

faggot

>I've got a nice comfy forest just outside of my apartment.
>admitting you're living in a satellite city
lmao

>satellite city
A what? I live in Oulu

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you hated EFFICIENT LAND USE and the CONSERVATION OF NATURE!????

>Living efficiently
>EFFICIENT LAND USE

fags, but land
seriously, it's a good investment

Attached: s-l1600 6k.jpg (1024x683, 232.35K)

>but
buy

>100 houses
>100% used

Attached: 8976.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

what the fuck is a satellite city?

I will buy it solely so that it doesnt become a wastful shitty suburb

Hervanta for example. A satellite city is technically a part of a bigger city but functions like a smaller separate city of its own. A satellite city is unironically the best possible place to live.