Youre not your job or how much money you have

>youre not your job or how much money you have
Were they retarded?
What i have absolutely defines me as a person, you cant be rich without being rich, this movie is retarded.

Attached: fightclubdvd.0.jpg (1200x800, 104.14K)

Why didn't he just become like Brad Pitt by working out and self improving instead of schizoing out and imagining him

cope

being rich isn't a personality type

rich people are not angry, poor people are.
thats a personality type

>rich people are not angry, poor people are.

Attached: 9xkxf.jpg (588x392, 37.81K)

do you see richfags looting and murdering people in the middle of the street?

bros I just want a gf

get fucked retard, oh wait u can't lmaoooooooooooo

Why is he wearing CIAs jacket and shirt? Is he trying to call it in?

>stop being a slave to a system that dehumanizes you
>become my slave where i will literally dehumanize you every day

>buying things won't make you happy
>get punched in the face will

Attached: pepe44.png (306x306, 15.3K)

this whole movie is just leftist rambling and coping.
in reality your bank account does define you, unless you genuinely thinks you're interesting because you've seen a lot of movies or read a lot of books, no one really cares for your personality, it's all secondary compared to your material wealth and physical appearance

Pretty sure that was the joke

Based
I'm about to sell my whole battlestation because it has unironically got to the point where it's 'owning' me. I'm like an alchie who can't have one bottle at home.
I'll probably buy a used laptop for school and a car with the rest.

Attached: 1644545384567.png (1280x720, 979.76K)

message, not joke, you subhuman

When a captive lion steps out of his cage, he comes into a wider world than the lion who has known only the wilds. While he was in captivity, there were only two worlds for him - the world of the cage, and the world outside the cage. Now he is free. He roars. He attacks people. He eats them. Yet he is not satisfied, for there is no third world that is neither the world of the cage nor the world outside the cage.

That's just retarded. Money or other resources just means power you currently have in our society, but it hardly "defines you". You can lose your money or your status in a second (think an identity theft, going to jail, getting attacked by a foreign country), does that mean you instantly become someone else?

lmao really

>does that mean you instantly become someone else
yes

>does that mean you instantly become someone else?
thats exactly what it does, if you get invaded you must conform and become someone else, youre not actually you, youre just the guy society artificially created

Well, I for one would stay the same person, just in a different situation. You guys' identities are pretty fragile.

No but they do ungodly amounts of coke, beat their wives and kill hookers