No
Cope dago

That's because of their predominant native briton genes

>- Cunts
>- Ugly and inbred

So the average spaniard

Truth hurts

daily JF seethe thread

Attached: 1650174666795.jpg (1082x695, 62.79K)

>Brits are famous worldwide for being
>- Cunts
>- Drunk and always fighting
>- Ugly and inbred

Like ancient Nords

Stella Artois por favor luv

No. Half Celtic, half Germanic.
Normans and Romans had little to no effect on the general population. Normans only replaced the upper class. And the Roman colonists from the rest of the Empire were few in number, and native Celtic Britons outnumbered them 25 to 1.

I never met an Anglo I got along with irl, be it Britons, Americans or Irish.
There are tons of Englanders and Irish in the city I'm living it, they disgust me. It's clear they don't even try to gain a rudimentary understanding of the workings of our society and their own attitudes are foreign and coarse. They are on the same level as Somalis or Pakistanis, even Iranians and South Americans behave more Germanic than these filthy islanders.

t.John Smith

The first 2 sound right
The 3rd one is historically inaccurate, especially considering the time period of ancient Nords.

>own half the world and pretty much all the silver
>still fade into irrelevance mere centuries later

>There are tons of Englanders and Irish in the city I'm living it, they disgust me. It's clear they don't even try to gain a rudimentary understanding of the workings of our society and their own attitudes are foreign and coarse

Attached: 1648504792897.jpg (1065x1008, 215.82K)

>It's clear they don't even try to gain a rudimentary understanding of the workings of our society
we have absolutely zero obligation to learn how your boring society works

>calling Irish people Anglo
alright here's your (You)

Yes, you are exactly like the Pakistanis and West Indians in your country. Single digit IQ scum.

Danes did settle England quite heavily though, to the point of affecting the English language a lot more than the Normans

Yeah pretty sad what happened to Britain

You speak the same language and act the same as them, why should I care to make a distinction.

kek keep seething, your country has no culture and you all speak english anyway. there is nothing to learn.

I met a georgian dude yesterday
He had his flag on his back and thought he was canadian lol