What decade had the hottest actresses

What decade had the hottest actresses
>picrel is 90s
This almost makes me feel sorry for zoomers

Attached: E98B78E8-0D3B-46B1-BB84-CD2349E01F8E.jpg (626x458, 256.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Upton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zoomers get to see the hottest women of every generation in high definition on demand, how do they not win by default?

But zoomers have alot of passable trannys, we didn't have that in the 90s

Because they're not actresses.

Keep telling yourself that pal.

The 80s beat the 90s, for one reason: girls didn't get tattoos

based

Attached: 1519016012684.gif (500x279, 844.93K)

>Gen Xers had Pamela Anderson and Sarah Michelle Gellar
>Millennials had Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba
>Zoomers had Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson
What's the 2020s equivalent?

Zendaya

Attached: 0040.jpg (1365x2048, 259.78K)

Sorry, I'm a Dizzy chad

Attached: dizzy.jpg (600x400, 27.29K)

Angelina Jolie was gen x. Millennials was like Zooey Deschanel and Megan Fox

The oldest zoomers were born in 1997 dumbass

shes so much fucking hotter than the pancake tits chick in that movie.

Gross.

That one from Euphoria with the enormous tits

>Zoomers had Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson
no lol, that was still millennials

>passable trannies
Nigga u gay

Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson were big in the 2010s, that's Gen Z territory.

megan fox was huge after the first bayformers which was 2007, scarjo even before then

>Megan Fox
>2010s
???
and pre-2015 is still millennial territory, Gen Z were still 13 yos at the time

>girl who peaked in 2006 is zoomer
just stop, you're embarassing yourself

Okay fine, they're late millennial. I guess the zoomer equivalents would be Kate Upton and Kim Kardashian. They were big in the 2010s.

>pre-2015
>anywhere close to millennial
That's full-on iPhone era. Shit like Justin Bieber and Vine is as zoomer as it gets. Zoomers were teenagers in the 2010s already.

The youngest zoomers were born in 2012 btw

Based Dizzy. Complete fucking waifu, ride or die.
Fuck I wanted to join up and get my license so I could have little Dizzy's running around pitching footballs and squashing bugs.

>Kate upton
Nigger I jerked off to kates big tits in the mid 00s. Zoomers need to not talk about things your entire view of existence is askew

>I guess the zoomer equivalents would be Kate Upton and Kim Kardashian
No. Just shut the fuck up, you don't understand zoomer culture at all

God help us all then.

aren't zoomers basically people born in 2000s and beyond? early 2010s they're still only 10 yo at best.
Justin Bieber, Vine and boy band craze was all Millennial teenage girls

>justin beiber is zoomer
user SHUT THE FUCK UP

You're talking to someone who thinks late millennials (90-97) are zoomers for some reason

No one knew who Kate Upton was in the mid-2000s, especially since she was like 13.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Upton
>She first appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011, and was the cover model for the 2012, 2013 and 2017 issues. In addition, she was the subject of the 100th-anniversary Vanity Fair cover

This is zoomer teen era.

Zoomer culture begins in the late 2000s.

Gen Z starts in 1997. The 13 year old preteens listening to Bieber and on Vine were Gen Z.

I distinctly remember back in 2011, when millennials hated on Bieber and considered him "Gen Z garbage". But now zoomers like you are trying to lump him into the "old-school".

>zoomer culture begins when the oldest zoomers were 10 years old and the youngest ones weren't even born yet
What is it like to have a single-digit IQ?

Yes, zoomer culture begins when they're at the peak of their childhoods.

Attached: 1552794149084.png (1101x1211, 793.93K)

You're retarded.

I want to say end 90s to end 10s.

Attached: buffy.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

You're the one who thinks Justin Bieber and Kesha are "millennial things".

Millennial music is Blink-182, OutKast, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Gorillaz, etc.

She was a model before Sports Illustrated
>zoomer thinks he can dictate history via wikipedia
I literally coomed to her modeling pictures in 08 and 09
>millennial considered beiber gen z garbage
No we didn't. Cause no one talked that way. Beiber is thoroughly millennial. Why are zoomers so fucking sure if their stupidity

Attached: 1200x680_season_2_promo_1[1].jpg (586x332, 38.28K)

I was born in 1994, which makes me a millennial, and I remember everyone BRUTALLY hating on Justin Bieber and considering him the death of music, and hating on "those Gen Z beliebers".

I am a millennial. We grew up with Justin beiber and listened to kesha at parties. You are so fucking stupid it hurts.

Ok you're just trolling at this point

>I was born in 94
Post your ID

People your age made rage comics like this shitting on Bieber. He was nicknamed "Justine Gayber". What the fuck is this timeline where you're revising history and pretending Bieber wasn't the most hated person in the world

Attached: about-as-classic-as-a-repost.jpg (450x669, 71.15K)

The mid-2000s emo craze is peak millennial. Stuff like Numb by Linkin Park and American Idiot by Green Day is the definition of millennial music.

>teenage boys hated the pretty boy icon all the girls swooned over
Post your ID

for me, its amandA peet

Attached: MV5BYzI3ZDg0MGEtYTA4ZC00MTUyLTg3NjMtNGEyYzViNDE3ODc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg (1118x629, 75.14K)

>ITT: People born probably within 5 years of each other pretending they're part of two separate camps with 0 overlap
Generation divides are the rawest form of autism on the internet

both groups are millennial artists, just different genre in the same way both Billie Eilish and Phoebe Bridgers are Gen Z.
Hating or liking bieber isn't something exclusive from one generation to another, Bieber had plenty of fans despite the online hate he received, mostly female ones.
Do you think Bieber today is as popular as he used to be back in the early 2010s? after all most of Gen Z are in their late teens making them the defining culture behind today's music

How about the 80s

Attached: 1601577074016.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>zoomer pretending that different eras with different apparent values and cultural exports wouldnt produce different people
Zoomers need to kill themselves. It's inevitable