Why do non-Americans hate burgers so much and make fun of Americans for eating them?

Why do non-Americans hate burgers so much and make fun of Americans for eating them?

Attached: burgers.jpg (554x554, 49.27K)

corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'd fooken scran that in a heartbeat me

Jealousy manifests in many forms

i like burgers

I had a burger like that, along with 2 slices of pizza and a can of monster. I feel like I can't get off the bed

Who cares lol

Attached: 1643708376113.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

Burgers are good, Americans are disgusting and obese and stupid mutts and their burgers are probably shit too. Did you know that American McDonalds doesn't even use real cheddar but some artificial cheese-like plastic? Disgusting.

Attached: dburg.jpg (1440x960, 214.31K)

Attached: burgercitement.png (251x249, 6.41K)

I love burgers, kfc, etc.
Europoids complain because european food is shit.

>Europoids complain because european food is shit.
What are the best spanish foods?

I don't hate burgers but those slop sandwiches Americans call burgers these days are just disgusting.

>ching
>chong

nigger just look at that fucking picture, it oozes death. You're not a self-conscious being if yuou willingly introduce that stuff in your body

>italian carbs and cheese good
>american carbs and cheese bad!!!!!

>comparing millenia of history and know-how in cheese making to american chemicals
unironically yes you uncultured suine

Burgers are great man don't know what you're talking about

I fucking love burger my dude

I like burgers. From time to time I eat chili cheese or chipotle burgers.

I'm literally a hamburger

Attached: hambaga.jpg (540x549, 21.36K)

what is hamburg like?

Burger is soul

Gonna get a burger today because of this thread

Attached: 1624559289810.jpg (976x850, 88.6K)

>KFC is considered good fried chicken in Europe
Didn't know things were this bad. I'd rather wait half an hour in line at Popeyes than get KFC.

What a pussy

enjoy your 19 years-old stroke faggot

nobody hates them
they just hate the disgusting ones that are just meant to be gag food

Enjoy your cum based diet fag

>death in a bun
Any food you shove down your gullet while the sauce is dripping everywhere is disgusting.
You need to be genetically adapted to consooom to be able to eat that without making a mess.
In essence - baguettes are infinitely superior.

cum is healthy. You will eat the cum, and you WILL be happy

I love Burgers.

Attached: ABCD00071.jpg (1152x864, 320.35K)

I mean first off crumbs make a worse mess than sauce which is easy to clea. Secondly nutriotionally baguettes and burgers are a horrible comparison. A baguette is just pure white bread carbs, a burger, especially made with lean or extra lean beef and a thinner bun has a ton of protein. I lost 45 pounds while increasing my big 3 lifts by almost 100lbs a peice by cutting carbs and still eating burgies on a near daily basis.