Do they actually have national identity?

Do they actually have national identity?
And no, maple syrup is not national identity

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1024x512, 7.93K)

>maple syrup
It's extremely good, i would count it as national identity

Nope. They have absolutely nothing. It's possibly the most artificial country in the world

why would canadian national identity be any weaker than indonesian national identity?

Shitting on America?

One identity, Chinese identity
One race, Chinese race
One party, Chinese communist party
One religion, the church of Mao the dong

You tell me

No you

I was the first to ask THOUGH

You're the one who made an assumption that Canadians have no national identity. I think they have a very strong national identity

Such as?

What is Indonesian national identity???? silly question

Duuuude we are NOT the USA we have Tim Horton's and FREE healthcare that is absolutely FREE

Attached: 1648169447913.png (828x681, 455.04K)

unironically you have to go back davido-kun

> And no, maple syrup is not national identity
yes it is

>maple syrup is not national identity
so now you get to choose what constitutes as national identity and what not?

I'm not stating that Indonesia's national identity is superior than Canada's in the first place you fucking retard, why are you like this?

why isn't maple syrup a national identity

I'm asking to show you that whatever you consider Indonesian national indentity surely would have jts equivalents in Canadian identity too. Not to be mean but I think you're being quite annoying, rude and that your thread is dumb.

Well, the entire population (and yes, that's includes the Papuan) are able and willing to speak and uses Indonesian language in their daily life even when it's not their mother language is certainly counts while Canada still have Quebec problem

if you are talking about language the french in quebec forced the entire continent to print all label in french just for their consumption

Only 4,5 million Quebecers (less than 12 percent of the Canadian population) don't have knowledge of both French and English. 27 million Indonesian don't know Indonesian (20 percent of the population). So I don't think your comparison makes much sense. There are many multilingual countries out there, Canada is not unique

>27 million Indonesian don't know Indonesian (20 percent of the population)
Huh?

DUDE
WEED
LMAO