Star Wars

From an interview with Driver:

>Adam Driver: "I was filming House of Gucci with Ridley Scott, which btw it was an amazing experience, I'm very happy with it, anyway I wake up one day before I go to shower and read the script and see a message from a Star Wars colleague... "
>Interviewer:" Was it John Boyega? "
>Adam Driver:" Yeah, and he asks me something like this "Hey Adam, how you doing man? I was curious if you could help me with a role on house of gucci? No need to do it if you don't want to. Peace out bro!" and I was like "what the actual f#ck?". I mean, I barely talked to him and he asks me for work. Though I did ask Scott and of course, he didn't find him any good job that he would accept but he said he was happy I tried. "

Attached: 1605634955033.jpg (2400x1600, 479.75K)

I'm sure there's a Disney+ show he could go to

Star Wars aside (it's shithole burining dumpster of fire) this faggot deservs all that shit for what he did to Pacific Rim 2. Fucking "movie producer" John Boyega my ass.

'So Ridley, you have any roles for John Boyega?'
-'Who?'
'The nigger from the Star Wars trailer'
-'LOL no fuck him'

Attached: 1647273439718.jpg (830x440, 37.7K)

>Driver told me Boyega begged him for a role on House of Gucci...
>heh.
>"Begged", like a dog.

this nigra is done

Lol

>not giving up his movie role for a brotha
Why is Adam so racist?

Cuck Boyega lmfao

>John Byegone

Notice he never hits up Daisy to costar in her great movies.

The funniest part is that he tried to get her to make him the co-star in that movie she did with Tom Holland kek

Is he the only nog dumb enough to believe all the "we're friends for life now" crap that hollywood actors always say?

I doubt he'll work for Disney ever again. He's doomed to British TV. If he's really lucky he might get Eastenders.

God damn, he must have pissed Driver off a lot for the latter to just shit on his dead career like this

Attached: 1624654286178.png (624x434, 154.23K)

I hate this nigga for what he did to pacific rim

Weeeeellll I do declare that he is a mighty peculiar buckā€¦

Am I the only one who tried to google this to find a source and realizes it's completely made up?

Attached: 1647118630760.jpg (1139x1091, 87.42K)

But according to his Twitter he blacks Daisy

Attached: 1637778789898.jpg (634x320, 34.77K)

nope

It's a copy pasta. The original story was about Dune.

>then John said, "So, I called Oscar, he didn't respond me, then I send him a message, I asked him if he could get me a role in Dune, I told him I wanted to work with him again, after a few days he answeared me that he will try, well, things didn't work well because Denis didn't want me in the film and that's fine, he already has such a great cast. I just feel bad that I won't be with my bro, Oscar."

>We heard that one of your Star Wars co stars wanted you to get him a role in Dune, was it John Boyega?
>Oscar after being silent *laughs*, Yeah, it was John, don't get me wrong, he is a good guy...but Denis had another vision for the movie and I couldn't crash with it, but John is...a smart guy and he didn't get upset about it! He still writes me messages, we talk from time to time... Yeah... But I have a lot of work so I try to put priorities first, but we are good!

No I did too

you're gonna make this thread every day?

MASSIVE GENIUS

I'd love to have been in the meeting where the Disney jews explain to Tyrone that you can't talk about laying pipe on twitter when you work for Disney.

Painful to read.

Suspected it wasn't real, but I so badly wish it were.

Imagine wanting something with a 3/10 yt with rotten uterus. Boyega is desperate to be with someone white who doesn't care if she's a barren xenomorph

He fell for the bbc cuck fetish meme

Attached: 1576761946_129_bitchy-Daisy-Ridley-in-Vivienne-Westwood-at-the-UK.jpg (900x1191, 257.7K)

Attached: John-Boyega-Oscar-Isaac-Star-Wars-Dune-Shade.jpg (890x1393, 73.08K)

I once fell for a pasta here real bad. Told everyone about it. Felt so fucking stupid after one guy fact checked me.

i wish we'd bully him to death like we did with little anakin

I think he was upset he didn't get his BBC wish fulfillment

Attached: 1_JOHN-BOYEGA.jpg (615x339, 24.52K)

Attached: 20220211_142805.jpg (2048x1468, 273.68K)

i legitimately thought the trailer was a pol edit, when his ape face popped up

if you realize it's a different story

based tom wilkinson

There you go again talking like daisys cooter isn't still hot fire.

It's racist

Attached: 1443914050275.jpg (556x942, 101.88K)

>story

Lol you can feel the pain behind this one. You can tell that it got to him

why does he type like a basketball american when he's british?

Aren't guccis supposed to be white? How would bodega fit in there?

I just assumed it was fake cos it was too good to be true.

he's gonna be in the sequel, House Of Nike