Do you interact with arabs often in your country?

Do you interact with arabs often in your country?
>flag
i buy lamb from an arab dude.
Multiple doctors that treated me in the past are arabs

Attached: 1648109731935.png (769x612, 164.5K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-192207.jpg (1049x1329, 425.91K)

>Flag
Yes, there are a lot in my city, cool dudes.

The only somewhat normal arabs ive met who were normal were lebanese people nafris are just insuferrable and ive never met any gulf and I just met 1 black arab he was stupid as expected

why is he praying with shoes on
I don't think I've ever interacted with an Arab in any meaningful way. I'm not even sure if I've ever met any Arabs.

Recently I ordered some Couscous on UberEATS, and when the deliverer (a Mahgrebi) arrived, I gave him a tip and a card with the link to out website JW.ORG, telling him it's designed to help people have more confidence in God

I pray he visited it

Yes, after the shower when I look at the mirror

>why is he praying with shoes on
I wondered that too.
bruh

Attached: 1652885709883.jpg (1392x1080, 73.05K)

I've never interacted with an Arab, not even a Lebanese

I honestly can't tell if these are troll posts or not.

damn you guys exposed the fake propaganda
wait until they're like
>because muh army hurr durr

We have a lot of lebanese descendants, but they are like any other brazilian

why would an arab help a jew. i hope these doctors get killed for being traitors

Because it's their job and they would lose it if they didn't help a jew.
Also for what it's worth at least one of them was a Christian

it was muh job is not a valid excuse, a lot of collabos used that same excuse here after ww2, you're an occupier and they should aim to undermine you in anyway they can

why are diaspora arabs like you always more radical than the locals, especially considering you are probably a nafari and not a pali

It comes out from a need. Diaspora anons are roothless so they need to indulge in tribalism to make up for their increased inviduality. The opposite is also true, third worlders are in very tight communities which leads to a desire to deatch themselves. This can only work when the person is intelligent enough. I'm mostly memeing though I hope you don't genuinely believe I think that, and I'm not saying that because feds are watching haha.

>Do you interact with arabs often in your country?
Not all that often, but my neighbor is an Arab from someplace in North Africa/the Maghreb. Cool guy, repairs jewelry. Drinks and smokes too much.

My barber is from Syria, but he’s not an Arab, he’s a Kurd. Excellent haircuts, too-shelf friendly guy.

>but he’s not an Arab, he’s an Arab

>couscous
>arab
top kek

fuck no, you see one coming you change sidewalk

kys faggola

Some kind of north African we wuzzers again
Please ignore him

What defines an Arab these days?
Someone from the middle east or just MENA?

I have never seen an Arab in my entire life

I define arab as someone whos darker than me and speaks Arabic