Everyday I go online and receive nothing but hatred for being a muslim despite living a pious life. I don't drink...

Everyday I go online and receive nothing but hatred for being a muslim despite living a pious life. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't engage in premarital sex, I routinely help older people outside, haven't committed a single crime in my entire life, go out of my way to be friendly and respectful in my day to day life, yet it only gets worse. For a while this puzzled me, until I realized that god is testing me to see if my righteousness is sincere or not. May Allah (pbuh) forgive me for expecting a reward. The reward is the good deed itself. This is basic knowledge, but it takes first hand experience to truly assimilate it on an emotional level.

Attached: RG-creature-Zombie.jpg (768x768, 113.96K)

Fuck off to reddit pedophile worshipper wtf is this cringe shit

maybe it is because you are a foreinger. if you live in your own country then you might not have that problem.

Maybe stop trying to wage jihad in another country

I can understand that but it's pretty hard to just start your life over in a country you know nothing about. I know I am not french, but France is all I know really and I try my best to just deal with the situation I got pulled into.

I don't do any of that though.

I personally have no problem with you and Islam more broadly is just like Judaism, weird but whatever it's your life not mine.

I actually took quite a lot of time to try understand what Islam is and it is quite different to what people on here rant about.

it's because you're brown actually

Everyday I go online and receive nothing but comments of based for being a gay despite living a pious life. I drink, I do drugs, I engage in premarital sex, I routinely inconvenience older people outside, have committed crimes in my life, go out of my way to be rude and disrespectful in my day to day life, yet it only gets better. For a while this puzzled me, until I realized that 4channel is testing me to see if my basedness is sincere or not. May GookMoot (lmao) forgive me for expecting a bf. The reward is a good (you) itself. This is basic knowledge, but it takes first hand experience to truly assimilate it on an emotional level.

Attached: 1601844132582.gif (320x240, 412.16K)

>muslim
>french flag

Attached: Smile.gif (320x184, 3.06M)

Die.

For what it's worth I'm a sufist so my comprehension and follow of Islam differs from the norm. For example, to us Jihad refers to a personal struggle that occurs inside a person.

I'm not brown (the way you think at least). Maybe you mean I'm not european, which is true, but my skin isn't brown at all. I have the same skin color as the people here but I live in the south-west so it probably doesn't mean anything.

It's ok OP. Soon me and you and the entire Umah will have our Jihaad againsr this lot: Because they are scum who been mentally colonized by these cancerous cunts: Islam will save Europa from the claws of NATO and liberal democracy OP.

Its the muslim diaspora in foreign countries giving islam a very bad image, theres nothing you can do about it though

Sounds like a whole lot of not my problem.

Kek

Sure. I believe some of your beliefs are retorgressive, (same with jews and hindus, less the case with crossfags because obviously secular law and chrisitanity are co-linked), but as long as you don't break the law, then what is of my business.

The absolute state of Portugal

Attached: kek2.jpg (357x334, 25.12K)

I stand with you

Fuck the white pigs

>France is all i know
>not french
nigger what? you are only distancing yourself bro and you should start your road to assimilation by not being a massive faggot and writing this open heart letter on a himalayan goat appraisal forum

being foreigners in other countries does not help anything. it only takes away the land from the native people. every native people deserve to have their native lands. just like animals or plants the native ones need to be protected.

I hope not, no more bloodshed over this stupid shit, people can do whatever the fuck they want. I don't even mind seeing anti-Islam stuff from time to time but daily it gets really annoying.

I'm not genetically french and cannot be no matter how french I am culturally, that's what I meant by this post. Surely I'm "assimilated" in the sense that I'm well behaved but what is the worth of that.

The white pigs made the very device you are using sandnigga
They are probably watching you rn

Do you hold the same view when it comes to other groups living in foreign nations or that does only apply to foreigners in Europe? I'm all about native sovereignty but the people who preach it the most seem to always be the ones who follow it the least (Anglos).

Soon baguette and wine won't be the symbol of France, maybe kebab and Jellab who knows

I doubt it user, muslim birth rates aren't high enough for that, we'll both be replaced by blacks.

Most nogs in france are from mali or senegal wich are muslim but if a war happen you will genocided INSHALLAH and then mecca will accept all the refugees

I see, I'll certainly keep that in mind for the upcoming years.