What's this movie about? Has anyone here watched it?

What's this movie about? Has anyone here watched it?

Attached: 1647236899952.jpg (720x422, 29.1K)

Why would we watch a kids movie that's actually aimed at bitter adult women?

God I love that slutty bratty brown chick

it flop.

I've said this before, but it's because of the simple fact that whether those "in power" favor people of a certain race or sex they ultimately favor themselves the most.
There are real differences between different groups. Men and succubi are not the same, they have differences, equalities, and inequalities. The same can be said for cultures, religions, races, and every trait no matter how small. Rejecting that there are identities and that identities can have an impact is retarded, but the most important thing isn't identity but instead the state of being ruled or ruling.

As an example, imagine a pre-Civil War America. It is easy to see that white people held a privileged position in relation to black people, and it is easy to see that they had more economic and political power as a group or "identity" than black people. However, while groups and identities are real, individuals are not their identities. Any individual white person was more or less at the whim of the rich aristocracy in the same way that any black person was. If the rich aristocratic individuals decided to take away some or all of the privileges that "white people" held at the time, they could and they would, and white people would be just as helpless to stop it as black people, we're all in the same boat as a caste.

White people pre-Civil War were merely allowed certain privileges by the ruling class because the ruling class found it convenient. As you will notice, once the ruling class no longer found it convenient for whites to "be privileged" they took those privileges away.

indian girls love white men

Whether the ruling class is White, Jewish, Asian, Black, Male, Female, Christian, Muslim, whatever, the people that they rule are all equally at their mercy. The ruling class allows privileges based on what they find convenient. In the modern day, I assert that whites, are underprivileged because it is convenient for the purposes of attacking the last remaining major ethnic group in the west which still has a large middle class and land ownership.
All of this isn't to say that the ruling class never awards privileges for ideological reasons, Hitler was an example of a ruling power that awarded whites privileges and attacked jews not merely because it was convenient but because of his ideological zeal. In this case, as with any other, it isn't that "whites" in general oppressed jews, it is that the ruling powers of Nazi Germany decided to redistribute privileges among its subjects.

To sum it up: Ultimately the only hierarchy that matters is the ruler and the ruled. This is typically known as "class" or Proletariat and Bourgeoise, the poor and the "rich". The rulers have rights, the poor have privileges. Races might be privileged or underprivileged, but only the rulers have rights and power over the system.

Attached: 1625484498486-0.jpg (600x392, 59.52K)

I know, I used to fuck one. Funny because she was such a hardcore SJW and would always talk about the evils of the white race but would be gagging on my cock within 5 minutes of getting back to her place

It's about a 13 year old girl getting her period, who also has a curse where once she comes of age she turns into a giant panda when she gets emotional. It's an obvious metaphor for puberty but it gets kinda weird when they start exploiting it for

every race of girls do

Attached: 1640627708252.png (630x574, 47.55K)

- money. I don't know why the last word got deleted there

>incel racist rant
Didn't read.

That guys is just posting random copypastas in every thread, ignore it

>incels still using that ok cupid blog post from 15 years ago as their gospel

Exploiting it for money??? Isn't that creepy since it's a metaphor for sexual maturity and she's 13?

Does that really happen? Is that the photo part I’ve heard about, can you explain it? Sounds genuinely fucked up if that’s the case

Girl inherits family curse to transform into a large red panda anytime her emotions go out of control. She then whores herself out for money to buy her and her 3 friends tickets to a concert.

i mean i dont know if everyone else sees it that way but that's how I saw it. She's also lusting over a 17 year old boy.

Yes. They want to go to a one direction concert so they use the panda to sell photos and videos to kids like shes a disney mascot. It's totally fine and innocent in a vacuum but in the context of it being a metaphor for her going through puberty its kinda weird.

Is this supposed to be a cunnilingus metaphor?

Since when Any Forums is populated by middle aged moms?

I’m very liberal but I don’t believe in telling pubescent children to take and sell pictures of themselves