Brave New World

>what if we take the book but add an epic hunger games rebellion
what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: bnw tv.jpg (474x234, 19.8K)

they butcher it from the very beginning

Did they fucking really? That's the exact opposite of the books point, jesus.

A tv show needs a plot and the book has none

STRUMPET

Americans literally can't into novels. They have to add their own capeshit-tier manbaby shit to it.

>Supposed idyllic society solving every problem with eugenics
>Has a bunch of niggers

I didn't bother and nor should you

Then don't adapt it

t. Epsilon

have you tried reading the book first?

I won't

I've been watching the 1980s series. Very comfy.

You’re the gay retard who watched it. You got what you deserved.

Jokes on you I just read the wikipedia episode list

They literally can’t help themselves. Why make a shitty original show when you can make a shitty show that’s a remake/sequel/reboot/adaptation of something else that guarantees you a base of people interested in it without you having to do anything? Streaming has ruined television
>Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin good forces have invented or made

It's a Grant Morrison series. He's British.

Idk about that show but Brave New World's setting - with the destruction of the nuclear family, moral values and tradition, the State as the only caretaker and educator of kids, the forced euthanasia, the forced sexualization of kids, the meaningless sex, the forced birth control, the drugs, the meaningless of human life - was always a liberal wet dream. Color me surprised if the point completely flew over the writers' heads and they just turned it into YA dystopia tier.

When the series came out a New York Times preview described it as "an adaptation of the Utopian 1932 novel"

Rent free.

the book is bad anyway

Buy copies of the book before they're made illegal as an investment. I have. Same thing with 1984.

>a liberal wet dream
Leftist, not liberal.

And he also understands the American audience. What's your point?

>bro the world is LITERALLY 1984

You do realize most highschools force you to read 1984 right?

>John the Savage kills himself at the end of the story because of how screwed up the utopian society is What did they mean by this

yeah and the fucking cast is too white it's depressing

Have you read it?

That if you're a real human and not a social golem then progressivism is worse than death.

Poor effort bait chud.

the giver movie was likely worse and that movie had some big names. what a waste

It's not like that past the poster lol

Attached: bnw.jpg (1200x800, 211.46K)

hahahaha delusional Any Forumstard holy fuck

Lol what. Rebelion? From who? The whole point of the book is that mr. Savage is the only sane person around.

Yes it is. There's a white guy right there. There's no need for this, just the white women would do

Attached: vf.png (1492x1428, 2.43M)

If they just did the book word for word, it would be dated and trope and boring. It needed an update.

People dont give a single fuck, or if they do the rush to align the contents to their beliefs, like leftards comparing trump to the big brother

Always has to be some hero who saves the world in the end.

Then you take society today and spin it some hundred years in the future.
A rebelion implies dissidents, and hope for a change. In the book MC is isolated as fuck because no one gives a shit, and there is no possible solution to the problem that he only sees