What's the point, of living in Eastern Europe?

What's the point, of living in Eastern Europe?

Attached: bg4s762l75j11.jpg (1200x828, 268.47K)

Low cost of living? Easy women? Personal connections to organized crime?

It also has some nice history in parts.

To die

Have some fun then kill yourself to escape the horrific torture that is being broke when you are old.

>Imperial Soviet colonial architecture in le flesh

A camel is a horse designed by a soviet...

Attached: Zona.png (560x272, 393.07K)

SOVL

Attached: pripyat.jpg (1920x333, 155.77K)

so that people can make fun of me on Any Forums because of my flag

You have no idea how cringy you sound

>eastern europe is a hellh...
oh... Never mind

Attached: 1651992845196.jpg (1280x720, 221.53K)

he's not wrong. if i had a remote job i would probably spend a year in krakow or budapest or something

>cherrypick the most unflattering picture with grey sky, winter and construction works in the background
uhh

Been there illegally in 2018 hiking all the way from south. Wanted to go this year again but sadly I can't due to current events not mention there are landmines now, not worth the risk of loosing your leg now until the area is cleared.

What's the point of living in general?

>he unironically thinks someone will bother de-mining the exclusion zone

>most unflattering picture
OP pic is actually pretty good because of how white most of trees on it are

Find and embrace the love of God as we make it through The Valley of shadows.

Although tbf the sun is shining rn, it’s kind of nice. Creation is not that dreary after all.

*Soviet anthem starts playing*
What was it like?

I guess mostly the main and adjacent maintained roads from Belarus border checkpoint to the powerplant, Chernobyl and Dytiatky is mined, can't see the point of mining anything else because it would be pointless. Why do both of you even use this dogshit? Areal denial my ass most of that crap just kills civilians 10 years in advance because it is never cleared 100%.

SLAVA UKRAINI

Attached: 2022-05-22 15.53.12 boards.4channel.org 451f5f4d4af5.jpg (54x41, 1.53K)

The cost of living is really low.

The women there are *cheap* whores.

Organized crime is a problem in Eastern European shit holes.

What's the problem, Jose?

>easy women
HAHAHAHAHAH only if you're black or a foreigner

Euphoric to say the least. But until I got to Pripyat (two day hike 27km'ish a day) I was scared shitless because I was afraid I will be jumped by wild animals even though they mostly ignore people couldn't shake that thought, saw tons of footprints and feces (you can easily see them because I walked along high voltage transmission lines the ground was flat) even heard some noises but never seen one not to mention looking out for patrols but they wouldn't do much just fine me for a small sum of 15 euros trough a court then tell me to leave the country. Had to go alone because my friend bailed on me the last moment and I just said fuck it because I thought (with a good reason turns out) that I won't have another opportunity to go due to work or some other life related stuff.

life in eastern europe is grim sometimes, but atleast we have sovl

Attached: hervanta.jpg (949x983, 532.35K)

walking to the store

Finnblocks look like they stay surprisingly clean.