/brit/

Biggus Dickus edition

Attached: 1622755808090.webm (576x1024, 938.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n02GRXUc6iM
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/family-take-ukrainian-refugee--7112221.amp
i.4cdn.org/pol/1653207010454.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1651664951457.webm (576x1024, 526.47K)

no
basketball is honestly one of the shittest sports there is. Literally the only deciding factor in success is which team hits a higher percentage of completely unlockable 3 shots

Anime

Attached: 336722A7-BBAC-4C6B-9631-93078AE86DAD.gif (540x303, 2.06M)

>Ethnicity of primary & secondary school students in the UK:

>2002 85% White British // 15% Ethnic Minority
>2006 80% // 20%
>2021 65% // 35%
good thing the tories are now in charge aye

>anime
>trannies
thread off to a good start so far
NOT!

Degenerate thread? No thanks

Real thread here:

Duuuuude, did you see Hunter Bryson and Taqneil Cornaday go head to head in the GATORADE-FEVER NBA 1v1s???

what, I always though Brewdog as Australian because they have a brewery down the road
apparently its scotch

it's mad how diverse modern primary schools are. when i was a youngun there were exactly zero wogs at my school

youtube.com/watch?v=n02GRXUc6iM
its out

When did brit become go from being failed normies an virgin freaks to just virgin rorkes

holy based

grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/family-take-ukrainian-refugee--7112221.amp

Two naan for 3.50? The government should step in

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-222344_Chrome.jpg (1080x1791, 406.25K)

i.4cdn.org/pol/1653207010454.jpg

club sports are soulless and gay

American sports are just too number based for my liking. Footy on the other hand is just a free for all and so arbitrary you don’t know what’s gonna happen

I'd say a munchie box is more degenerate than shagging a trannard lad.

sticking your willy in a nice warm hairless hole; or sticking deep fried carbs in your mouth and washing it down with fizzy drinks?

get a clue lad.

Because there never used to be tranny webms, as one side becomes more extreme so does the other

fuck off threadsplitting mong

>pro-PKK (kurdish terrorist group) protest in Stockholm against Sweden applying to join NATO (which Turkey is a part of)

nothing makes me more angry than people importing these dumb conflicts from their homeland to our countries
fuck off you bhenchods
sweden can do as it likes

Attached: 1464183983787.jpg (250x241, 6.87K)

cant imagine caring about losing ~£200 betting, i play poker cash games where the average pot is about that size and can go on -£5000 or +£5000 swings by the hour

completely desensitized to the act of losing/earning money cos its all about making +ev decisions and letting variance pay you off in the long run

What is darts

I suppose there was always an element of weak minds here

tb.h if you paid me like a billion dollars to make out with him (tongue and all) i probably would

>Any Forums
virgin dertected

i'd eat a billion trillion munchy boxes before putting my willard anywhere near the vicinity of a trannard

Yeah but that’s played by pub legends only which means it ignores my previous rule
You would do it for a tenner mate behave

Takes one to know one

id fuck all his holes quite vigorously too for about 0 dollars

fat cunt

i would do it for free
not bent though

but leftypol says all these low IQ extremists enrich our countries...

no i wouldnt be quiet

took one to know one enough to reply

never fails to amaze me how certain 3rd worlders migrate from their native countries to avoid their shit way of living but then try and replicate the same way of life in a 1st world country

bet you think your reply was witty