Turning Red-bros. What went wrong?

Turning Red-bros. What went wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-083132_Brave.jpg (988x233, 41.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdKzUbAiswE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why aren’t chinks and gooks watching it? It’s about Asians and made by an Asian director.

>$175 million
No HECKIN way

they pulled it from theaters and put to direct to VOD

That does seem insane for a fully CGI kids movie

There is no such thing as "fair". Its a mental construct you and others use with subconscious desperation as the alternative is accepting that life can just be flat out cruel sometimes with absolutely no repercussions or upswing that is entirely out of your control and nothing you do or say will change that.
If a person wishes for me not to dislike them they can change themselves in an attempt to alter my perceptions of them but first impressions are usually permanent, so even if they become a better person my view of them will likely go unchanged as they had initially made the mistake of being someone I'd disliked.

This is why I'm mostly never upset when someone dislikes me, this is how I process their perception of me. Some mistakes can remain permanent.

chinks are currently in lockdown again despite there being zero cases of the wuhanflu since 2020, according to the chinksect

According to Disney+ Mouseketeers, the movie has made over $3 billion in streaming subs

have you seen any ads of this movie? its the most obnoxious shit ever

youtube.com/watch?v=XdKzUbAiswE

what fucking parent is going to pay to watch 2 hours of this shit

isn't it on streaming?
seems like a very disappointing number regardless, the buzz I hear from normies is uniformly negative

Frozen 2 cost over 200M. CGI is expensive, takes a lot of time render and you have to provide thousands of salaries for everyone working on it.

STOP IT
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

What does this mean, exactly?

Uuummm feministsisterbros? Why are our movies always flopping so hard? G-girlboss y-yass k-kween!

isnt it on streaming how do you pay exclusively for it?

I guess you’re right but I’m just thinking, a lot of MCU stuff is around that amount too right? And they have to pay actual actors, coordinate stunts and sets, and they have their own CGI that they actually have to work hard to get to blend into real life footage. Also idk what I’m talking about, just surprised these animated movies are so expensive

The movie was taken out of theaters to reach a wider audience in streaming. A bold strategy by the brilliant minds at Disney+!

its a pretty good financial move. theyll get to write off the full cost of production as marketing for D+

disneybot cope

and they dont even have to buy their own seats any more!...

There's more than one country in the world burger-kun

This movie isnt in theaters, it's only showing in regions without Disney+ so the box office number doesn't really mean anything