Is that my daughter's private notebook I see on the floor?

>Is that my daughter's private notebook I see on the floor?
>I must hurry up and look through it, because I have no respect for her privacy

What a bitch.

Attached: Notebook 2.jpg (1158x1036, 211.04K)

A person like this suffers from a personality disorder, probably Cluster B, and there is literally nothing you can do. Don't victimize them, they know exactly what they're doing. You should walk away as soon as possible. If you accept this, they'll do something more extreme next time. In your final goodbye say something extremely hurtful, something that goes straight to their soul.

Doesn't matter if it's about you or the situation, just something that will really give that nasty hurt. That tends to break them out of their fake 'haze' where they manipulate you feeling like shit about yourself. Let's say this person's mother died and he has doubt she loved him. You say: "No wonder your mother didn't even love you when she was dying. You're the lowest of the low. I totally understand." Or whatever, you know this person best. I'm talking real fucking hurt, not you're a meanie. Something you'd never say, but have to chance to now. Best to choose stuff from childhood, as Cluster B's were often unloved in childhood.

You'll see these people will suddenly drop their fake facial expressions, their masks falls off and they'll definitely throw a tantrum and yell that you're actually this or that bla bla. As this person is seething you just calmly walk away. Trust me, these people will remember this for the rest of their lives. Reasoning with them only gives them strength, you play dirty with the crazy bad ones.

Scenario B is this person will pretend he didn't even hear you. Just calmly walk away. He did heard you, 100%. And he'll seethe for days over it.

These people are literally empty inside. This bothering you, shows you're normal and sane. Not letting go of this is not your fault, and the reason he does this is to get into your head. Just walk away, trust me. They operate on a level inconceivable to you, they´ll do things you didn´t even think humanly possible.

>privacy
>underage
My house my rules nigga. You don't have privacy until you pay rent.

Why does this shitty art style make every character look fat

children are the property of the parents until they move out and get their own life

Based narcissist obliterator.
Personally my autism shields me from their subversion attempts

Attached: 1646759572370.png (648x526, 20.7K)

why even bother having children if you want to make their lives miserable until they are like 18 and leave you never talk to you again

When have you dealt with people of this nature user?

>having some basic rules
>making their lives miserable
Is this how you ended up on Any Forums?

No but I agree with you. Those fucking adults and their fucking rules. They don't understand anything amirite?

dont worry, they didn't wanna have you. your dad wanted to abort you and scram but your grandparents guilt tripped your mom into keeping you

The mom is a qt

Desire to attain immortality through genetic proxys

To propagate the Han Chinese race.

have fun having a lil druggy by age 16 that wont respect you at all

Thats how all asian parents are.

>My Panda my choice mom!
I love how Disney is now promoting the death of unborn babies now. Why would they do that? Wouldn’t that be less revenue for them in the future?

There’s too many chinks already, they should all be sterilized

Attached: 8005584D-0653-48FA-B863-88FA848A38D9.jpg (536x591, 66K)

>that wont respect you at all
o no

>he thinks nu-capitalism is about money

No user, you're the failure. Not all of us grew up to be bitter virgins who blame everything on daddy not giving you a hug.

But she's doing that herself.

Attached: 1647041485181.gif (540x556, 3.62M)

can asian people really get eyes that are like a caramel coffee-shade of brown like those in op's pic?

all the ones i have met irl have had just borderline-black brown that wasnt anywhere near a shade that light

No they have to make them look whiter to not offend them

Attached: 039C59AB-601F-4886-A619-1657E65CE403.jpg (351x1024, 73.25K)

keep thinking your children are going to listen to you just because and its going to backfire hard bro
but whatever man, keep on saving the west, if you think we really need more faggots around then go for it

Lmao

wow someone didn't get the Xbox they wanted for their 17th bday

Attached: Asian-with_brown-green_eyes.png (458x598, 189.93K)

wow, cool
i have never, ever seen that happen irl despite having gone to school with like a hundred different asian exchange students

>documenting confidential information
you deserve it for being foolish
my secrets are safe and secure in my brain matter

Contacts

Future is yellow, whiteboy

Attached: hehe.jpg (420x420, 32.75K)

>im le ironic namecaller

very epic! but idk why was I discussing this shit with an retard who will never have sex

Not even just basic Photoshop

Absolutely based.

I really have to wonder how retards like this user come into existence. The entitlement is staggering

Should know how to keep your secrets better. Diary is too vulnerable and retarded

nah we just fuck with people for fun, drama and getting mad / in love is part of it

when nobodys there we just post on Any Forums or play vidya

t. proud narc

The older I became, the more grateful I was for my dad beating the shit out of me whenever I acted out because otherwise I would have turned into a faggot like you

do you think those kids will fight for globohomo of for the mandate of heaven

You guys are probably trolling but regardless; as someone who disagrees with the amount of "freedom" modern parents give their kids these days, or even worse are EXPECTED to give, this would still be a transparent and unjustified action for a parent to take and pretty much anybody out there would agree with that outside of utter psychos.
While children have limited privacy, and rights in general, while under guardianship of their parents. Things like Internet history or phone records, while they are living under your roof and uhsung services you paid for, are privy to review and scrutiny by parents (though most parents these days wpuld consider even this an unjustifiable breech of privacy). However, things like personal journals/diaries are generally universally recognized as something people are allowed to keep private and expect to keep private. It's one of the few things that extends to children as well as its pretty much the only place they can express private thoughts and have it be totally harmless.
Unless there is some kind of made-up situation like a legitimate reason to suspect a minor is planning a fucking school-shooting or something and information to stop it was in their personal writings there really is no justifiable excuse for violating the privacy of someone's personal journal/diary, let alone exposing it; child OR adult. This is especially true if the child in question is already a young-adult with developing sense of self and social-consciousness.

Anyone who can't understand this is going to be looked at as a soulless psychopath. This is primarily because
1. It shows you don't understsnd/don't recognize basic unspoken but universally-recognized social mores and cultural norms
2. It indicates that you apparently DON'T WANT your child to trust their own parents and instead want to intentionally drive a wedge there; otherwise why would you intentionally violate their trust and victimize them in such a way?

Unironically reddit.
That place is bursting from entitled teens who think the world revolves around them.

What if this person is my family? What then?

lol are you autistic or just retarded? Actual chinks in asia have zero qualms with contacts, plastic surgery, makeup (and that’s a good thing)

>became an poster on a pedophile board on Any Forums

It sure worked out for you lmao

>and leave you never talk to you again
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
If I had kids I had to pay for, for 18 fucking years, the day they leave the house would be a reason to throw a party. I hope they never talk to me again.

Why would an attractive white man be dating some sub 5 Asian? I've never seen this in real life before.

Projection. I only browse this shithole at work to kill time

Then, again, why have children? Just because Mr Jewberg told you to?

>here's here too lmao
Not the gottem you think it is

>teach your kid privacy doesn’t exist
>hides things to evade punishment
> your kid becomes a good liar that has problems with personal boundaries
> like father like son

Good job jamal, really know about child rearing, you fucking nigger

yes
asians are odd because they have dominant genes but are mutants at the same time and age differently
the ones in the far northeast can have natural red hair

Attached: 1627359979741.jpg (454x600, 79.88K)

there are lots of things more important then looks. You won't realize this until you are 70 and STILL a virgin and it's too late. KEK

The population of blacks will overtake in the near future

Attached: 1647099050388.jpg (1056x1117, 357.81K)

>I get to violate one of the few expectations of privacy you have, violating your trust and humiliating you
>basic fucking rules

No user, "Don't stay out past 10" and "Maintain at least a Passing-grade average at school" are "basic fucking rules".
Are you one of those Meth-addled psychos that mercilessly beats a six-year-old because he was playing with his you cars slightly too loud?

Overbearing parents are a boon user. It’s how you get dumb turbosluts you can easily manipulate with the smallest crumbs of validation. They’re how you get to defile young extremely attractive women out of your league.

Fuck you.

I stalk people like you and use my size and strength to my advantage

Because your mom wouldn't let me abort you.