/film/

Thread for the discussion of arthouse and classic cinema.

>/film/ /lit/
mega.nz/folder/GCZUTJzS#V1gq4lMgMwftta4EUpJqFw
>/film/ charts
mega.nz/folder/5jBknRCZ#n_X3Rzg_x_afaMI0hbFC4Q
>/film/ films
mega.nz/folder/CsgzhIjD#6joDsjhGQM4XPhJueHiQnA
>/film/ directors directory
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qgdYsMPAaFWrAa_7EHLpXqpOHLaDLmytM9wJ5nhGtqs/edit?usp=sharing
>but user, where do I find those film?
rentry co/filmlinks

Previous:

Attached: 908C733C-0329-4915-A1BB-1F1D4D73E527.jpg (1920x1080, 713.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dashwoodbooks.com/pages/books/13928/robert-e-fulton-iii/columbus-ave
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chris-chan broadcasted his
descent into madness for more than 10 years. Everything is on the public internet, every net-izen has heard of him and seen his antics. Everyone in his local communitt is likely aware of who he is. He assaulted people and was banned from public places and events for indecency. He has repetitive offenses to his files and he kept being allowed to walk free.
Nobody ever stepped in, nobody ever cared. Everyone watched the tower burn, including the firemen themselves. The real tragedy is that we don't care about the Elliotts, the Chris-chans and other degenerates of society. We allow them to walk freely around us.

If you end up killing someone over something like this Avery then believe me, your problem is not the loneliness you trapped yourself in. Something was already profoundly wrong in your brain because for someone to kill a fellow human being, it takes a great deal of anger and a great lack of empathy. Things that may have been conditioned, yes, but to the extent of murder, someone already must be fucked up, but did that guy ever get the help that he needed?

I swear to God if we want this to stop we must stop pushing sex and relationships as a cure. It's consumer mindset. We're all so used to addiction that we just assume that a girlfriend is the pill that can save us, but could it really have in his case? He was already in the realm of murder. Even if a girl had given him a chance, he would most likely have turned possessive and abusive. What he need was regular psychological evaluation and actual regular support. Not pills, not an evaluation every few months just to "make sure", then he lies to them, they're happy with what they hear, renew his medication, then back to walking amongst the sheeps.

This system is cruel and immoral.

Attached: 1638469430388.jpg (1076x984, 477.65K)

Someone buy this

dashwoodbooks.com/pages/books/13928/robert-e-fulton-iii/columbus-ave

Attached: 1647214050159.jpg (1600x1200, 273.17K)

Is this as kino as it looks?

Attached: Killers.jpg (1500x1176, 292.97K)

why do we hate drive my car

I don't.

not really, I prefer the other versions of the movie

>be social recluse for many years
>one day colleagues invite me out for a picnic
>banter, play games, have fun
>they bring food

Feel like pic related

Attached: tumblr_dcd62fed2fcbf327980a60977e2a17c4_3ac6b379_1280.png (1280x938, 871.33K)

>OP pic
Go FUCK yourself

>feel like an enslaved horse in the background of people having fun
I know that feel too user

How do I join discord

By having double-digit IQ

we don't, the final scene was pretty good, it stuck on my mind for days

Reminder that posting discord links is advertising/begging.
It is also a form of raiding.
They come to this site and try to control generals via discord and think they are doing some kind of public service.
It took a lot of work with the moderators to get this stamped out on /an/, but we stopped it in the end.
Don't tolerate it here.

Attached: discord raiders.jpg (1242x2208, 468.78K)

Who is "they"? Take your meds.

>ignoring the pic
Go back to discord.

I joined the discord and got banned trying to talk about Christopher Nolan and PTA. They are elitist in there.

You didn't but you should

Off topic- everyone, you know what to do

The only directors whose films I want to watch anymore are Chris Marker, James Benning and Jonas Mekas. Any more like them?

>Chris Marker
You enjoy cuckoldry?

Yesterday I saw 8 1/2 and The Great Beauty. I enjoyed the latter more.

Not true at all.

Alright. Can I borrow some money?

Anyone with a Memoria link? I'll suck your dick...