Are you a very ambitious person in your country?

Are you a very ambitious person in your country?

Attached: the-big-lebowski.jpg (510x340, 30.75K)

Few beers, some ciggies and a wank is all I need.

nope, not at all
I do wish to have a family someday tho, and how I am right now that won't happen

I used to be. When I started university I wanted to intern and work for IBM and banks in Canada but now Im settling for a govnt job as Im planning tp graduate

Used to have them. Now I'm just tired and apathetic towards my own shittier life

Define what is ambition

I achieved some although I didn't really plan for it to happen 5 years ago

>government job
Literally like being on welfare but without any of the shame

no my ambition is non-existent
I just don't really care about or want anything
I'm content with shitposting and hiking in the woods

I agree. Im doing internship with my provincial govnt and I dont do jack while getting paid. Some days I take naps until noon and end my work at 2

I don't want to pay taxes to this government so no I have no ambitions

depends what position desu
I work for the gubment too (still in training) and we have to work 41 hours per week and actually have stuff to do all the time
pay isn't that good too, although it's sufficient and the job is secure

My friends friend is doing internship at DoorDash HQ and he works almost 90 hours a week

I've heard so many stories from people in this country who work government jobs that they do absolutely nothing all day. Must be an Anglo thing.

I think its because of the civil servants union making it impossible to fire employees, atleast in canada. Also slow process of government bureaucracy doesnt give alot of engagement to workers

that's not the norm tho, in the private sector 40h or even 35h is normal here I think
unless you want to move up the ladder ofc, then you do overtime
no it's a common meme here too, but it really depends on the agency you work for I think

From what my friends are saying Canadian private sector is not that good for work life balance, only good thing is salary. My friend's wife works at blackberry and she gets no lunch break and management is riding her team all day

no

yes, i ambitiously strive for death

No.

Let's see.
>30yo
>never had a job except for a short 3 months test job when I was 19
>neet for life
>live alone on the edge of town
>friend is also like me
>never travel
>rather sit at home with a book or youtube than go outside

>90 hours a week

Attached: 65mo51.png (519x443, 99.24K)

Not according to society's standards, but I do have ambitions to exit said society.

based but you should go outside sometimes
nature is nice

I had a government job recently which was pretty demanding and I eventually left because I couldn't achieve the expected performance metrics.

I'm more ambitious than my friends, less ambitious than my wife. I'm currently the lead programmer of a fairly big game studio in one of our bigger cities. I'm planning to move to Stockholm and accept an offer from a studio that I like

In the end, I'm most at peace when just working out and then playing some indie tycoon game with a cup of coffee