Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 8ueirj.jpg (2400x1200, 229.43K)

shit but it will do.

>shit but it will do

Attached: Briton.jpg (508x540, 53.78K)

I'm an anglophile

angloid britisher beady bugmen

come home and eat beans, beanman

most degenerate shithole on planet earth

What's the second largest city in UK?

my ancestor :)

Not one that doesn't involve the complete extermination of these ''people'' via nuclear weapons.

Manchester or Birmingham depending on who you ask

My ancestors :)

France lost.

Attached: 1653188353332.gif (600x900, 605K)

both need nuking

My ancestors :)

We won.

you want to come to birmingham bro? it's fucking shit you'll feel right at home

I have none

I really want to move there but people told me that the weather is shite. Is it true, bongs? I myself live in a comfy forest area on the river bank, do you have comfy forest river towns?

Attached: img_art_samara_detail01.jpg (1080x815, 989.41K)

Vatniks aren't welcome.

Baby rapist.

Shove it up your arse ponce

yes the weather is shit 90% of the time but summer is alright
if you like wilderness scotland is better but the weather is better in england

If you come here you will unironically either clean toilets or join the mob

Why would I clean toilets? I have master's degree in IT and three years of experience with programming. Or you're saying that there are no work whatsoever except for big cities like London?

They won't hire a slav, not easily anyway. They'll probably not care about your degree either since it's foreign.

Fair

It's usually overcast or at least cloudy. Temperature ranges from around 0 in winter to 20 in summer, with yearly extremes around -5 to 35. Doesn't rain that much, don't know why people have that idea. Towns and cities are a little depressing, houses are small.

You'd be able to get a job fine if you are skilled and speak good English. Though as a Russian specifically you'd have a harder time right now due to geopolitics.