How do we settle the French question?

How do we settle the French question?

Attached: Oberhauptstürmfuhrer Pepzen.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

By making danmark have a land border with france

France deserves maximum balkanisation

France is the protagonist of history. I will gladly lay down my life to fight for France, and if my country ever goes to war with France I will defect without hesitation.

loads of japanese women

More like the seething incel, they are just lucky that krauts made them look good in comparison

Attached: A7F47108-7606-424C-B9E3-E76DEACF08B0.jpg (813x687, 47.87K)

I suggest you allow us to annex you all.
A french world is a world worth living in.

France died a long time ago. Ethnic french people have been replaced by people from all over Europe due to the univeralist cancer Napoleon helped to spread. What made France great was its people, but now nobody is french. I know you're a mutt so to you France isn't a race but an history and an idea, but that isn't the case. Subhumans like took part in ruining this nation by assimilating and diluting the french genepool. The final nails in the coffin are the nafris and the negroes. If Vercingetorix came back he'd slaughter 80% of the french population since it's all outsiders or mixed blood.

another european colonised by degenerate angloid propaganda
keep barking for your angloid masters dog

Attached: schizo meltdown.jpg (640x483, 40.61K)

>Ethnic french
oh, so those genealogy searches lied to me?

Genocide

oooo, sweet, a schizo Any Forumstard
they can't replace you fast enough

Literally every single guy I've met here had ancestors from another country. Met a lot of spaniards/italians/etc... Only in remote places did I meet pure natives, and they were drastically different from the bunch. I assume you can also meet them in more aristocratic places but heh, it's harder to get there.

It's just a fact really. You import random people from all over Europe, and that kills France. Napoleon was the worst thing that ever happened to France. "Oooooh yeah no more nations just one europe we're all the same :)"

>they can't replace you fast enou-ACK

Attached: 1650444834706.png (597x748, 126.11K)

anglos might be degenerate but you're a fool to think the french aren't too

we're pure

Pure homos lmao

You're not french. Take a DNA test and you'll see.

Peak angloid arrogance, you think everyone is on your level of evil when really you are on another level you stupid angloid pièce of shit

pure and innocent

based desu

Take the East, we'll take the West.

I know you've never left Southern England, so you might be surprised to learn that the rest of Europe is not the based trad utopia you think it is.