Is it true that all Finns have a little sauna in their house?

Is it true that all Finns have a little sauna in their house?

Attached: 1653219241711.jpg (500x500, 32.6K)

we also have sauna, it's called the outside

that's a very tiny sauna

what's with southern euros that are delusional to think they are living in tropical country kek

Finland has 3,2 million saunas with population 5,5 Million Finns.

Not everyone has own personal sauna, but many have multiple saunas in summergottages example and town.

what's with northern euros pretending heat is nice

Imagine living in a frozen tundra -40c and suddenly ice brokes under you when you are checking ur nets.

Sauna is important has many other uses too such foodmaking and melting stuff etc. etc.

Yeah nothing wrong with sauna and finns, I just hate the french

based

how much of a hassle is maintaining/cleaning one?

The closest thing we have to saunas is hot showers, and they only last maybe 20 minutes until the water starts getting cold. There are public saunas but they're not cheap and can be hard to find

>they only last maybe 20 minutes until the water starts getting cold
Don't you have a gass boiler for continuous hot water?

no, they just use microwaves to heat their water

>dude i love to sweat SOOOOO much
>I love sweating like a filthy dog so much its a part of my identity!

very based

Its cleansing and good for ur body.
Iv noticed you lately being very hateful towards the Finns, are you the next Finnobssed shiposter?

Sauna is quite hygienic because of the heat, i think. We have a wooden sauna in our summer cottage near the shore and i dont remember ever doing anything to the insides cleaning-wise other than sprinkling the benches with pressure water from the drain and leaving it dry to its own heat after people are done sauna'ing

My ermano.........

You sweat out all the crap from your skin then go have a cold shower

Most places here use a water heater tank. It's common for the hot water in the tank to get used up before it can replenish, which is why everybody has to share the hot water here (no showers while running the dishwasher or washer/dryer).

Also shit inside you system, the slag.

smaller the sauna the easier to steam

Wow, it's like being back in the 1980s UK, hot water tanks have largely been replaced by combi boilers (that do heating and hot water instantly).

Nothing wrong with tiny saunas

Sauna too small you cant lay all yourself.
Also small saunas temperature and humidity is not such easily controlled or maintained.

Well what you gonna do if you want to have a sauna in a small apartment. Tiny saunas are comfy and easily warmed

It's healthy and extremely relaxing afterwards
Try it and maybe you will have sex