Why are boomers so obsessed with The Warriors? Unlike many classics from the 70's that have aged with grace...

Why are boomers so obsessed with The Warriors? Unlike many classics from the 70's that have aged with grace, The Warriors is bad in every way.

Attached: Warriors.jpg (1024x1024, 479.21K)

The Warriors is great and if you dont like it you are faggot

The Warriors is shit

>t. Orphans

t.faggot

nobody has answered the question

Fuck off is great movie

I watched The Warriors last year and it held up pretty well.

You know what has aged badly? Raging Bull. It's fucking boring now.

It’s fun adventure movie that vaguely reimagined a Greek classic. It’s also not very far off from how New York actually was back then

t. fag

I had a very similar feeling watching it. At the time, it was probably a mind blowing low budget advebture to audiences like teens and young adults. But it really does not hold up at all today like other classics from the era.

I couldn’t help but think how the film could genuinely make for a great remake that fully realizes the world more and delivers on the promise of a white knuckle escape the city thriller. It’s main problem was it’s budget coupled with the fact that there was no vision beyond costumes and surface level pontificating/philosophy. I wanted to know more about the gangs, why there were so many, and a build up of dread/anticipation about entering each new area.

Go back to TikTok and Joe Rogan podcasts, you fucking broccoli head.

CAN YOU DIG IT?

the acting is very bad

OP is going faggot.

bait

I really don't get the hype this movie gets. Like the main conflict could have been resolved if they just removed their jacket.

Take off jacket = live
Wear your jacket = die

simple as

Attached: thinking pepe.jpg (551x600, 31.25K)

It's about rep. Who is going to respect you if you lower your heads and take off your colors because some other gang said so?

Why didn't they just reach out to the big gang and talk to them?

Warriors is a regional film and only makes sense if you grew up in NYC in the 70s or 80s and witnessed the urban decay. It was also the first gang warfare fiction at the time so it had that novelty.

There's a comfiness in it's campiness.