Your country

>your country
>what makes your country shit

Attached: 1631061815983.jpg (240x240, 13.45K)

>Country
America
>What makes your country shit
Every who doesn't look and think like I do

I do

American race guilt transference

country is a joke
run by a fat retard
economy and security are being run into the ground

Attached: 1630877139743.jpg (946x644, 40.26K)

spain
being in the EU and NATO

flag
liberalfaggots, misallocation of taxes, bureaucracy and corruption

Attached: Gm-seYW1qPNffLgX_wJ54wgcy3jOji0xVbxmGsJ3tx2j5tAGuuZuqES7Q5xyUSvKRmaQcBSYZsPszJQG8SS4mV9a.jpg (810x1080, 171.93K)

>>your country
Brazil
>>what makes your country shit
Brazilians

How does Israel even function? Isn't every Jew just trying to outjew other Jews?

Brits.
>rus
>liberalfaggots
How? Explain.

Unironically it's as simple as stagnant wages and an extortionately high cost of living. The reasons why this is the case are where it gets a bit more complicated.

Everything

dutch people are cringe

Attached: oC9bSU.jpg (361x361, 26.08K)

Half the young people in my country would sell their country for Spotify and Netflix.
This has been particularly noticeable this year.

Attached: image.png (650x644, 341.09K)

Flag
Corruption, Collution, Nepotism

>native population is very old, young people are mostly immigrants
>very high taxes
>state media producing woke bullshit and charging compulsory 20€/month for it
>very expensive housing prices and very low home ownership rates
>bad, but still expensive internet
etc.

how much do you pay for your internet?

Weather and taxes

The people
The government
The governments of other countries

my landlord provides it for me but it's usually like 30€/month, I think
for my phone I pay 5€ for 2GB high speed because I'm cheap

The UK has really cheap food though.

>Rothschilds and other bloodlines that pull the strings of government
>Politicians themselves are all puppets of these bloodlines and international finance and do not give a shit about working people, in fact they hold us in contempt.
>People are retarded and have no idea how much of a shithole this country really is because they've never actually lived elsewhere and so will never feel dissatisfied enough to truly demand change.
>Retards are either "Rule, Britannia" muh speshul great nation or completely off the wall American cultural import "leftists" who desire the total destruction of the country, there is rarely any middle ground.
>Despite what media tells people - welfare here fucking sucks and is a nightmare to be on. There is rarely a situation where someone can live in dignity on benefits and so crime is out of control and this is also made worse by the next point:
>Multiculturalism is actively promoted and has been for the last 40 years or so and it has complete destroyed any social cohesion. Britishness means nothing anymore and to be white British is to have no acceptable identity - you are bottom of the barrel on the social ladder. If you try to assert this identity, you will be attacked, deplatformed, non-personed.
>Weather sucks throughout most of the country and it's usually grim all year round until the summer makes you feel like you want to die.

Attached: 1630248963752.jpg (288x325, 21.24K)

Attached: 71ba1eef1c45e804ae08c7ddb45992cd.png (801x558, 46.37K)

yeah, and countries like Romania somehow manage to provide high-speed internet for really cheap