Untitled

;_;

Attached: dinn.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

He should have told her she's a roastie with 90% of her eggs gone. A man can enjoy his life, while she's on an expiry date for her one function in life. She's no one and going nowhere.

>HOW DARE YOU NOT PROVIDE FOR ME, STOP ENJOYING YOUR LIFE, GET A SOUL CRUSHING 9-5 NOW!!

Attached: 20190814_183039.jpg (169x215, 25.43K)

lmao, why do men still waste time with roasties

>getting mad at real life women over a made up scenario
holy fucking incel

>woman calling a man cliché

REAL HUMAN BEAN

>Well I love dancing and guess what, I also love dick. How is that for a cliche?

imagine being close to your family, being employed in a stable and cruisy job and spending your money on having a good time with friends lol. what a loser amirite?

>Yeh but im hot so you're gonna fuck me, right?

Kek

I miss working part-time in an ice cream shop for minimum wage with cute white girls or alone, with a local boomer boss who got on our nerves but we all sort of liked anyway. I still talk to them and their daughter who also worked there and 2 friends I made from that job. I used to have my friends who worked there show up once a week and we would get dinner next door at the little Italian place that was very cheap then go up the road and play dungeons and dragons.

I got a fulltime job and now I work with minorities and in a shit factory and the only good thing about it is more money. I sleep 5 hours a night because I got too used to the free time. I'm too tired after work to play dungeons and dragons anymore. I planned to do it since I'd be out of the house but I just don't have any fucking energy. I have tinnitus from hissing air hoses at my job. I'm still looked at as a joke by women. What was the fucking point? I legitimately feel like my life ended the day I got this job. And what I'm supposed to have kids? I make 39k a year as a 28 year old virign how the fuck am I supposed to have kid? Most women would look at me as a JOKE

>Right

someone post the euphoria one its pure kek

I used to to be a stupid dance movie, but it's actually kino.

It's got racism, drugs and rape. Definitely not a movie you should show in a double bill with Grease.

Avoid the sequel.

I used to work in a hardware/paint store. It was a good, chill job. Just helping people find tools, mixin' paint, and shooting the shit with the bois. We'd all play nickel poker in the warehouse on slow days, was good life.

Now I make 5 times as much in software development and I'm miserable. Not my blog, I know, but I think I'd rather go back and be happy than be successful but once you have a mortgage and shit it's hard to get out.

Attached: UVBLbcmP.jpg (400x400, 23.37K)

also else see a handsome ass man like young john travolta and just wonder how easy his life must've been? what a gorgeous man

Attached: 1641511593545.jpg (225x225, 8.96K)

>fucks an old guy for a decent job

I understand you.

>people actually seething in this thread at a female character written by 3 guys
LMAO do you niggers really ?

Attached: 1527807465686.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

what a... bitch

Women are literally mentally ill