Why are brits allowed to keep colonies in the 21st century...

Why are brits allowed to keep colonies in the 21st century, yet Russia 'invading' land that was always theirs deserve to start WWIII?

Attached: Falkland_Islands_in_its_region_(globe_zoom).svg.png (275x239, 23.53K)

Because Britain is nice and Russia is mean

They voted 99.9% to stay British.
Seethe, cope, and dial 8

>yet Russia 'invading' land that was always theirs
It wasn't our since the fall of Russia Empire 100 more than 100 years ago.

Ceuta Melilla

>get a boat full of brits
>leave them there
>they want to be brittish

no shit sherlock

Attached: Hohol_Diea.gif (432x640, 337.23K)

Falklands were always british mate. The couple thousand people there are British. Argentina's only claim is geographic proximity. The only reason I can think why you wouldn't use Gibraltar is you are using a vpn

So it's a completely different situation to the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Why wouldn't it be treated differently?

Because we won

Britain owns islands that need them, France has actual colonies

argentina lost

So what do suppose it should go back to the Penguins?

Trade and human and merchandise traffic between the Falkland Islands and Chile (Magallanes and Tierra del Fuego) is going through its best moments. Leave that British island alone.

what do falkland women look like?

A lot like Australian women I reckon

No different from standard anglo women

greasy, yerba mate-stained brown hands typed this post hands

>indian education
There were argentines living there in the XIX century but britain invaded and replaced them with bongs.

the falklands will never be argentinian and you will never be a woman

>that was always theirs
No, it wasn't.

>majority of crimea voted to become russian
>UMMM YOU VOTE ISN'T A REAL VOTE. IT ISN'T DEMOCRATIC. HOW DO WE KNOW THEY WEREN'T FORCED TO
this is why I hate western niggers. we need to attack you preventively

So just invade it and replace it with Argentinians then.

Attached: 1650558475200.png (710x577, 43.87K)

Not a colony. We're the natives of the Falklands.

Argentina, on the other hand, is a violent settler colony founded on white supremacy and hatred of BIPOC bodies.

Why are yanks allowed to invade countries and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the 21st century, yet Russian 'invading' land that was always theirs deserve to start WWIII?

You're not even native to your nation, the irish, welsh and scottish should form a union and kick you back to the sea

they need an excuse and narrative to get the money laundry mat going

Attached: 1652139297647.jpg (680x525, 78.18K)

>he fell for Las Malvinas meme

Argentina's claim is inherited from the Spanish claim who (you guessed it) were a colonial empire

Besides even the French have a better claim than the Spanish, having actually had a permanent settlement there

Plus it's not like there was an indigenous population we stole the land from, the Falklands was just a penguin colony until we settled it

bizarre claim. more than 25% of english people have a claim to Irish citizenship for one. pretty much everyone on these islands (and especially Great Britain) are the same people with very minor genetic differences.

based island

Now without tears in your eyes

Penguins are more human than Argentines tbf

>pretty much everyone on these islands (and especially Great Britain) are the same people with very minor genetic differences.
wrong.

Attached: 1642688372897.png (4592x3196, 1.06M)

t. moor-visigoth-roman mutt

Siberia is literally "RUS"sian colony

to you

Attached: file.png (640x522, 767.93K)

Russia bad ok?

After you slaughtered the rest.

>t. doesn't know what Y-DNA is
me and some 98% african guy over in the US could have the same great-great-great grandfather, and according to your little infographic we'd be more related than myself and another englishman. get a clue.

Look at all the penal colonies pitching in.