Started the French Revolutionary Wars & Napoleonic Wars

>started the French Revolutionary Wars & Napoleonic Wars
>started ww1
>started ww2

Attached: World-Data-Locator-Map-Austria.jpg (1600x1533, 140.98K)

>>started the French Revolutionary Wars & Napoleonic Wars
>>started ww1
>>started ww2

Attached: Giga Chad kek.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

Based I hope they start ww3 soon too

I've only read about the War of the Austrian Succession, Seven Years War, French Revolutionary War and Napoleonic Wars but I really love Austria desu
I like Maria Theresa
Admittedly Austria was a bit of a rat during the Napoleonic Wars

based

You are the most evil country in Europe

You never hear about Austria on the news. What happens there these days?

same, Austria was really cool historically
should've went under in dignity in 1848 tho, by the late 19th century there was no place for a multiethnic empire like that anymore

Attached: German_School_-_Coat_of_arms_of_Austrian_Empire_(Kaisertum_sterreich)_from_1816_until_1867_c1898_-_(MeisterDrucke-465263).jpg (595x700, 134.81K)

60% of all Austrian youths identify as Muslim

that's because it's pretty irrelevant now
if Austria was part of Germany, it would be just the 4th largest state by population

Anyone read pic related btw?
I'm kind of interested but I haven't read anything specific on Austria yet
>by the late 19th century there was no place for a multiethnic empire like that anymore
That's the entire appeal of empire for me honestly

Attached: 1633257071378.jpg (485x636, 54.52K)

Italians killed jesus

I very much doubt that.

WW1 okay
WW2 is already a bit shaky
But how can you claim we started the wars of the French revolution literally started by the French fucking revolution

My ancestors ;)

The French monarchs at the time were Austrian

Shut your face, Metternich was based

Attached: 6C940180-04C1-405B-BE61-4118E81B8F63.jpg (900x750, 45.04K)

Austria intervened on behalf of the French king
no they weren't, only Marie Antoinette, the king's wife, was Austrian

They're scheming to start ww3 without being blamed for it

Oh, I misremembered then. Sorry.

The revolutionaries didn't want to start shit with other countries, meanwhile Austria was one of the first countries to go to war with them because "oy vey ze revolution might spread"

Their government collapsed because of corruption and a scandal resulting from it. Their prime minister was the youngest in the world

Who would get on the internet and just tell lies about the French Revolution? Why would you do that?

It's literally what happened though
>Austria stationed significant troops on its French border and together with Prussia, issued the Declaration of Pillnitz, which threatened severe consequences should anything happen to King Louis XVI and Queen Marie-Antoinette. After Austria refused to recall its troops from the French border and to back down on the perceived threat of using force, France declared war on Austria and Prussia in the spring of 1792