Your country

>Your country
>What religion were you raised as?
>What are your current religious beliefs or lack thereof?
>What do you believe happens when we die?

-USA
-Roman Catholic
-Agnostic
-I believe that we either reincarnate into a new human body or we cease to exist

Attached: 1629803482700.jpg (657x574, 42.24K)

>flag
>russian orthodox
>agnostic
>nothing

flag
Roman Catholic
agnostic
nothing

Flag
Catholic but only nominally we only went to church for Christmas
None
I don't care I think nothing happens like when you sleep

Spain

My parents are agnostic, I wasn't raised with any "religious beliefs" but rather a catholic cultural context: christmas, doing toasted bread during the holy week, things like that

I am still agnostic, but I believe the Bible as other similar texts, contain historical truths and should be interpreted within its context

I believe we cease to exist as soon as the brain shuts down

jw

i don't know
i don't give a fuck
who cares
fuck off

roman catholic
kill muslims
heaven/purgatory/hell

State church
I don't know I just do what I've always done
I don't care

uk
none
lack
not sure, either reincarnate in some way or it's just the end.

by reincarnate i dont mean you wake up as another person, i mean just as your body goes to the soil and becomes part of the nutrience that feeds a tree that feeds a squirrel and so on.
so too might your mental faculties potentially, but idk

This

Flag
Protestant (Lutheran)
Non practicing Lutheran
I definitely go to hell

-Flag
-mild islam, but never really stocked to it
-agnostic
-nothing, we just cease to exist

>by reincarnate i dont mean you wake up as another person, i mean just as your body goes to the soil and becomes part of the nutrience that feeds a tree that feeds a squirrel and so on.
well that's a known fact, but it's not reincarnation

>flag
>some atheistic worldview with "science" being the only valid epistemology, "feels good" and "consent" being the only criteria for if actions are good or bad.
>Muslim
>you're in the barzakh until the day of judgement.

-sticked*

Daily reminder that anyone browsing Any Forums and claiming to be religious is a fucking larper. Merely visiting this board would send you to hell immediately in all main monotheistic religions

>Your country
norway
protestant
I believe in the abrahamic god is real and that the various denominations are just early interpretations of the evolutionary process and that the various rules of said religions are just easy to understand-and-follow rules for an optimal and structured growing civilization, which have also evolved through natural (divine) selection as the civilizations which did not adhere to such scripture were disorganized and dysgenic and that jesus was a Buddhist
orgasm then nothing, reincarnation if you interpret the decomposition of the flesh in to nutrition for new life as that.
heaven is the state of mind you will reach in life if you live piously and follow the scriptures and hell is the inverse.

Attached: 1633625709845.jpg (750x712, 42.57K)

>Chile
>roman catholic
>non-professing catholicism, animism,liberalism, taoism, autism.
>can't tell

well i mean going from child to adult is like a reincarnation too isnt it. different body, different mind.
who knows what happens after death.

your body changes; maybe your mind does too?

>flag
>none
>none
>you just cease to exist