Americans now get stabbed at art museums

Americans now get stabbed at art museums.

Attached: nyc-moma-stabbing-20220312.webm (1136x640, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10609635/Suspected-MoMA-stabber-knifed-two-staff-claims-FRAMED-bizarre-Facebook-rant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have some bad hombres there

>crime stoppers
>that man probably killed those 2 people
>no one came to help.
They sure do a good job.

huh, only ever gotten shot at mine

Well yeah they’re not allowed to ban niggers

They lived.

>now

Can't relax anywhere in this country, not even in your own home. Death penalty by firing squad needs to come back to get society back to civility.

unless you're commenting on the artistic merit of the security cam footage, this is an off-topic thread

Attached: 1_8vDkWqE0ET7DKJfyqsiXoA.jpg (350x442, 19.16K)

A black man did the most.

Based. Hope you get that Janny job.

>Death penalty by firing squad needs to come back to get society back to civility.
They should unban lynching. All anti-lynchers are evil liars like Jussie Smollett

So a victimless crime.

You have to agree that there is a certain merit to how the whole scene is framed. Very lynchian.

i thought you werent a "sheep" that needed daddy government to tell you what to think?

The govt said it was OK because he was wearing a mask

>MoMA
>art museum

modern art meets modern society

>multiple people get stabbed multiple times and they all just run away
Is this one of those retractable prop knives?

>A man who was denied entry to the Museum of Modern Art because his membership had been revoked jumped over the reception desk and stabbed two employees on Saturday afternoon, the police said.
this world is a fucking comedy

Attached: laugh.jpg (540x534, 66.95K)

he didnt look that commited

Who cares if he cuts up some Jew York wagie its not like he went and cut Starry Night.

Niggers

Attached: rt.jpg (591x1280, 93.11K)

The position was filled yesterday by someone. Gee I wonder who.

huh. i thought all three looked asian from the footage

The footage is more gripping than any CBS crime series. The use of the static, locked down camera lends even more credibility to the urban grittiness of purported NYC crime-hell living.

chance of dying from stabbing is actually very low

>they can just revoke your museum membership
I'd be fucking livid too

Based flowery cutie that never loses her smile.

>searching for suspect
>museum of modern art
>giant dick statues and contorted blobs of steel >shit thrown on canvases
>some guy trying to hide in the middle of it

kek

usual suspect

America is such a deranged shithole that they can't go out for a pleasant afternoon without fearing that they'll be shot or stabbed wherever they go.

Attached: 1305842078819.png (481x355, 252.65K)

What a bunch of godddamn pussies, what is wrong with modern men.

SURPRISE SIDNEY

>chance of dying from stabbing is actually very low
Bullshit. Cut one artery and you bleed out like a fire hose.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10609635/Suspected-MoMA-stabber-knifed-two-staff-claims-FRAMED-bizarre-Facebook-rant.html

oh and here we have mr super badass here who will tell us all about how he would have disarmed the crazy no good assailant with some ninja moves and slapped him a few times to teach him a lesson

>it's a 60 year old boomer

America is crazy, if this happened in most places it'd be national news. But there it's just another day

This goes back to closing mental hospitals and making it hard to institutionalize violent schizophrenics because "freedumb" in the 70s and the 80s.

Good he was probably tired of some faggot zoomer telling him he couldnt come in. Stabbed those fools up

Why does everything suck so hard man

dont talk about your mother like that

WEAR YOUR MAAAAAAAAASSSKKKKKK

try looking at statistics retard its readily available information

I'll have you know I took a 5 minute lesson from Seagal himself. Would've disarmed him in 2 motions faster than you can say gabagool.

People who stab people are not aware about arteries

ok hold still i stab you a few times hey whats the matter? dont you trust the statistics?