Why didn't they ask the girl who was threatened in the car what the murderer looks like?

Why didn't they ask the girl who was threatened in the car what the murderer looks like?

Attached: Zodiac.jpg (456x673, 27.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HI0jnsbZwys?t=4527
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im convinced that IRL this dude wasnt caught cause of polices incompetency. i havent read all the facts but surely it cant be hard even with the lack of tech to catch some retard that goes around shooting ppl with some even escaping and even sending them letters.

Attached: mfwrick.gif (342x239, 980.88K)

Attached: file.png (939x940, 919.96K)

They weren't particularly interested in catching him. Too much hard work.

She did and supposedly said it was the same guy in the well known police sketch

oh no doubt. so many serial killers got away because the cops made 101 mistakes. just the paul lee stine situation was ridiculously incompetent
youtu.be/HI0jnsbZwys?t=4527

>this whole post

Attached: 525D14BB-9E22-400B-9A49-7084A5347763.jpg (1920x1080, 363.12K)

>your whole life

Attached: file.png (454x483, 260.85K)

Here’s the thing, zoomer. Just use punctuation. Why type like this ? I’m honestly asking.

Is it basically just agreed at this point that the Zodiac was behind a few of the murders but he attributed other murders to himself? or there were copy cats? It's impossible to know what he actually committed

i'm assuming the one where he picked up the lady with her baby wasn't him at all

heres the Thing; boomer! why do You care sooo much about punctiateon? does it bother you.?

he probably did it to fuck with the cops.

Where did this meme originate from and why?

That’s how barely literate retards on social media type. If you want to be like them and if you want that to be your online “voice” so be it.

He attributed other murders to himself but they can't be linked to him, so it is popularly assumed that he was full of shit. There are only five canonical murders that are linked by certain details/evidence.

cringe desu imo touch grass baka virgin have sex

stop typing like a fucking nigger

the "canonical victims" are
>David Arthur Faraday, 17, and Betty Lou Jensen, 16: shot and killed on December 20, 1968, on Lake Herman Road, within the city limits of Benicia.
>Michael Renault Mageau, 19, and Darlene Elizabeth Ferrin, 22: shot on July 4, 1969, in the parking lot of Blue Rock Springs Park in Vallejo. While Mageau survived the attack, Ferrin was pronounced dead on arrival at Kaiser Foundation Hospital.
>Bryan Calvin Hartnell, 20, and Cecelia Ann Shepard, 22: stabbed on September 27, 1969, at Lake Berryessa in Napa County. Hartnell survived eight stab wounds to the back, but Shepard died as a result of her injuries on September 29, 1969.
>Paul Lee Stine, 29: shot and killed on October 11, 1969, in the Presidio Heights neighborhood in San Francisco.

do you know which murders featured in the movie were actually linked to the same guy?

He seemed to enjoy the attention and publicity more than the actual killing. This is in stark contrast to a guy like Bundy who wanted to evade detection as long as possible so he could continue murdering.

Police don't catch murderers without a motive too often. Just hope that someone in your house doesn't die, the world is NOT tv.

n0o

i W ill noT probleMm?. :P P xD

All of them, save for the woman in the car (not confirmed) and the Cheri Jo Bates murder, which I think was mentioned in the movie, I don't remember.

See

Mmhmm.

Thanks user. I don’t think Cheri was mentioned in the movie. It sorta sounds like he said something in the letter like “well, you found another one. Shucks”