What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: gangs of new york.jpg (1000x1475, 146.69K)

1800's kino. Ignore the faggots who say this movie is bad. This movie is good save for Leo's iffy acting, when he was still coming into his own.

hes still shit

Movie sucks and scorcese is a hack. Need I say more?

Leo's performance is all over the place but overall medicore
Cameron Diaz is terrible
The rest is kino

Don’t even think about being Irish around these parts

yeah i agree with this guy gangs of new york is nowhere near as good as iron man 2 or enter the spiderverse or spiderman: homecoming

upvote

Attached: 1510776799341.png (500x400, 231.39K)

You're kidding but iron man has been more influential than whatever picture is considered Scorsese's best, and is a much better film overall. His films are always the same, muh lone protagonist in NY somehow involved with the mafia/is a wise guy himself. Nothing about his work really stands out. On the other hand, Iron man revolutionized cinema. It single-handedly turned the industry from a barely any profit making one, to a multi billion industry. The special effects still hold up incredibly, unlike Scorsese's outdated premises and incredibly dated plot points. Ypu just say Iron Man is worse than Scorsese's body of work because it's way more popular.

I hated it but saw it as a kid and have no idea if I'd hold that position now

the intro is the best part of the movie

A shit but quite unique film

>WHOOPSIE DAISY

Attached: 1647201286381.jpg (2048x871, 161K)

what made it shit?

DDL is phenomenal as usual. Leo's alright. Diaz is a bit shit. Everyone else is pretty entertaining. The ending is just silly.

The love story kind of sucks, but the rest is good.

>The ending is just silly.
I dunno. I disagree. I think it's a potent reminder that, in spite of our closets held personal beliefs of "blood and legacy" or whatever, external factors and events of powers beyond your control WILL disregard your petty beliefs and fuck your shit up, if only for or as collateral damage. All that shit between the Natives and the Rabbits was ultimately rendered moot by the ever increasingly pervasive social change brought upon by politics and government, as it is naturally inclined to do.

It was a very sobering ending to me, at the very least. All that you hold dear doesn't matter to the grander design. You can only fight in Sisyphean futility, or accept this larger truth.

That's what I took away from it anyways.

Kino with a few blemishes (Diaz sucks, Leo's accent is all over the place). DDL's performance alone easily outweighs all the flaws. Just watch it you mother-whoring Irish nigger!

Attached: n01.jpg (640x407, 265.8K)

whatever, rest of us wanted a kino final brawl w ddl an leo, yeah yeah civil war and all that other bullshit but still it was fuckin blue balls

Attached: 1627261388117.webm (1920x816, 2.97M)

Your mouth all glued up with cunny juice?