Sam Elliot dabs on Jane Campion for having the gall to make a shitty pseud western and film it in New Zealand and...

>Sam Elliot dabs on Jane Campion for having the gall to make a shitty pseud western and film it in New Zealand and filling it with homoshit
>Jane Campion dabs on Sam Elliot for being a Californian poser, just an actor who wishes he was a cowboy
I genuinely cant tell who is more based in this situation

Attached: sam-elliot-homosexual-themes-comp-1.jpg (2000x1333, 558.85K)

>I genuinely cant tell who is more based in this situation
I think it's Jane. Sam just seems too butt hurt, like really who gives a shit about Westerns in current year. The last good western was there will be blood and that didn't even have cowboys.

Most assuredly, it is NOT the one who made a homoshit movie

I don't know who any of these literal whos are.

>and filling it with homoshit
it's based on a 60s book which already had all the gay shit

Jane. Actors don’t deserve respect. She actually made a successful film, that’s an actual achievement that isn’t just playing pretend

the movie sucks though

>I genuinely cant tell who is more based in this situation
the roastie is definitely not the hero here or anywhere in all of human history
eve doomed us all, remember

Honestly this. I think the thing that's most damning of all is the fact that almost every major Western of note has been made outside the US
Haven't seen Campion's film though and I'm not planning to.

they should have SEX

>read campion's statement
>she believes his criticism was sexist

Attached: 1517257743813.png (484x352, 6.19K)

Attached: 1641690297444.webm (720x314, 2.95M)

Critical and commercial success is all that matters

It's low class to talk shit about your coworkers. . .or at least it used to be once upon a time.
What the fuck wrong with people these days?

Why would they film in fucking New Zealand when you can film in the actual American wild west for cheap as fuck

samefaggot jew

Aren't some of the most famous westerns filmed in Spain and directed by an Italian?

Ameriboos, am I right haha

Hell or high water

user, there's a reason she picked the homo Western book.

Dilate faggot. You will never be a cowboy

Why would they film in fucking New Zealand when you can film in the actual Middle Earth for cheap as fuck