Name a bigger 'fall from grace'

Name a bigger 'fall from grace'
Dead Careers Thread

Attached: 1200px-Bruce_Willis_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1500, 383.92K)

mY FATHER

> Name a bigger 'fall from grace'
>Dead Careers Thread

Attached: A0FECD3C-7EA3-4462-A5B5-ADEE6F7CBA8C.gif (300x400, 431.51K)

I was in the theater to watch batman and during the previews I saw not one but TWO terrible looking upcoming movies Brad Pitt was part of

Is there anything scarier than dementia??

Fatal Familial Insomnia

deal or no deal wasn’t that bad

John Travolta. He killed his career twice, it takes a talent to do that

Imagine that movie about dementia starred Bruce Willis instead of Anthony Hopkins

What did he do?

Kevin Spacey.

Pretty sure Will Smith will manage it a third time.

Attached: Will Smith.jpg (1665x2048, 274.53K)

Attached: 4,w=1986,q=low.jpg (864x1286, 122.32K)

WAS A GAMER

The truly amazing thing is how long it managed to shamble along.

Attached: snyder-doomsday.jpg (700x400, 54.57K)

He's still cranking horrible straight to streaming stuff so his career isn't dead quite yet. Have to admire him going through all that just so his useless daughters will have a nice inheritance.

When was the first time?

All Liam Neeson's movies suck now, and it's always some libtard stuff. Is Hollywood punishing him?

This guy is the favourite actor of emotionally distant stepdads and their sons who look up to them
Ugly bald ass goofball with his cringe music career and toxic genes that destroyed his daughters, hasnt been in anything outside of the reddit christmas movie and the sixth sense, not that he knows any of that anymore lol

Fatal Familial Insomnia

He’s got dementia!

Attached: E5DCE04B-BA8A-4526-9939-985FBE693A49.jpg (1334x750, 167.13K)

Mickey Rourke?

Pulp Fiction?

Attached: 4E8FB0D9-8F4B-47C7-97F3-B25A5A07472B.jpg (1334x750, 167.08K)

Snyder has 300 (lol) and Dawn of the Dead (passable i guess) and literally nothing else but box office failures propped up by his own nepotism an hos wife being a producer at WB. He acts like hes got talent and this huge fanbase but all he has is misplaced self confidence and a powerful spouse.

This you?

Attached: E-9u6uWX0AAeNjN.jpg (1123x813, 78.54K)

Oh yeah forgot he was in that. Boring movie but i liked his performance as the irritable old man

ive heard he is in the beginning stages of alzheimers and thats why he taking every offer put to him

His career path seems exactly how i expected it. He never acted, just different versions of "bruce willis." That only sells for so long before you are forced to do garbage tier films because no on gives a shit about what bruce willis is doing

De Niro

Dude is literally losing his mind

Dude is old and has known about his declining health a lot longer than the public has been aware. Of course he started going for quick and easy roles - build up cash quick to leave even better inheritances behind. Wasn't always a good father but at least he's a good provider.

Attached: Thumbs Up.gif (488x263, 1000.38K)

this

De Niro isn't doing straight-to-VHS films.

This, Bruce Willis was never good

de niro just likes doing comedies for the bants

Yes he has

Attached: B36DC7ED-B3D2-4703-934B-B41E84D5ACFC.jpg (426x606, 65.14K)

>he doesn’t know

Holy shit, not even top billing.

hard to say this counts as a fall from grace
more like a semi-retirement after getting sick of playing holywood games when it went to shit

Attached: 257.png (300x100, 22.02K)