Untitled

Attached: 1604552393140.png (576x715, 417.72K)

Most american slavers were white tho?

Jews are white, so why would they want to harm their own race?

Personally I would go back and Help Hitler with the was so that he could win the war

There's a book about jewish slave traders which completeley ridiculise this meme

Kys.

that would be a dope plot for a vidya gaem.

yes, most bankers are white too, but don't bother looking at their surnames!

(((white)))

Nop.
Written by, let me guess, hummm, a jew?

isn't there a nation of islam book that discusses this?

Why do Mexicans (you're all different types of Mexicans) think they'll be considered white in their fantasy ethnostate?

>1619
There were already black people in the americas by that point though.

It's a book pointing out there were jewish slave traders.
It's actually calling out jews and reminding them they took part in slave trade but the numbers are very small.

When you have screencaps from a book with jews and slave trade it's this book, the excipts are taken out of context to make it seem they were important.

meme with no evidence whatsoever, even the first president of america was a slave owner

Attached: cfrjwx3pcn271.jpg (1078x528, 82.48K)

I'm Italian

Yeah. If we're going to talk about Jewish slave traders the only remotely relevant ones are the Radhanites. Everyone else is a meme.

>It's da jooooooz
Why do ytoids never own up to their mistakes?

this gave me a great idea for a book; Two severely schizophrenic men with completely opposing political views and extremely deep historical knowledge time travel into the past and decide to change the past to mold the future acording to their political agendas. However they need each other to travel back to the future so they need to work on their goals while also doing their best to prevent the other from achieving theirs

> Written by, let me guess, hummm, a jew?

Attached: 4CE89D81-96B5-4A7B-8712-BFD509567346.jpg (627x1013, 384.61K)

Our only mistakes were WWI and WW2

Our boomers probably wrote something like that already

Attached: 1649732807453.jpg (800x800, 91.66K)

>Our

Sorry, Rodriguez.

You will bleed

Attached: 1642776943328.jpg (735x775, 130.16K)

Men only want one thing, and it's beautiful.

Attached: Gas them for real.jpg (540x529, 55.32K)

lol you didn't get it, dumbass.

well damn it

Attached: 1621222579428.jpg (602x452, 63.65K)

Let's pretend that everyone who transported the slaves was Jewish even though realistically they inhabited a percentage of the industry not that different from their own population ratio.

Slaveowners still have themselves to blame over this as they drove the incredible demand for slaves in the first place. Nobody would be going to Africa for slaves if there wasn't an absolute massive demand for slaves.

Look up per percentage of slave owners per capta.
The number of Jewish slave owners was insanely disproportional to whites.

what is it with South Americans and being completely mentally ill?