Spoil

Anybody know what happens at the end.

Attached: MV5BMTE2ZjU4Y2EtNzI0ZS00YWM2LThmMWYtMTk3YTIxYWQ5YTMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM0Mzk5MzY3._V1_.jpg (684x1040, 663.98K)

Wholloween Cares

>Anybody know what happens at the end.
it ends

It ends dipshit

Credits

I don't quite care desu, David Gordon Green kind of sucks and should stick to directing comedy flicks.

Lol

EVIL DIES TONIGHT

WE MEAN IT THIS TIME

Micheal kills everybody

Halloween Bombs at the Box Office

halloween

hAs the script leaked?

NO.

No. I'm not going to let them trick me like they did with every other timeline. It's going to suck. Y'all all gonna seethe immensely and pretend like there weren't a million red flags and an obvious pattern that led to this disastrous flick. Not watching it. Never will.

No.

if I had to guess
>Michael gets cornered
>everybody he attacked has a whack at him with some blunt object or gun
>Laurie has some shitty one liner and stabs him with his own weapon and takes his mask to burn
>everyone celebrates
>either final scene or after credits scene shows him getting up then probably falling back down to keep things vague and leave room for another movie down the road

EVIL ENDS TONIGHT

I doubt Laurie will live

She'll die within the 15 minutes.

Either way, Michael already won, he killed her daughter. That's the worse thing he could have done to her.

Laurie delivers a 15 minute monologue on the Jan. 6 "insurrection" and why everyone should get the vax. Then Mikey stabs her. Roll credits.

>Michael in Halloween Kills
>Kills all the niggers and fags
>Only straight white people survive
Based
>Ghostface in Scream 5
>Only kills straight white people
>All four brown characters and the lesbian survive
Cringe

I only ever watched the very first Halloween movie and I thought it didn't live up to the hype everyone gives it.
All the high school students look like they're 25-30, and michael just follows them around in his car like a pedophile for the first 2 hours.

John Carpenter is a hack.

>Michael Myers has gotta be like 70 years old by now