I think Im officially too old for these movies

I think Im officially too old for these movies

I mean, Im almost 30, Ive been too old for them for like 20 years now, but I still enjoyed most of the Pixar and Disney movies until recently... Hell I even watched that movie Luca from the last year recently and thought it was good.
But this felt so disconnected and the funny thing is, its apparently supposed to be pandering exactly to people like me who were kids in the early 00s, but it didnt feel like that at all

Attached: Turning_Red_Poster.jpg (1350x2000, 344.32K)

You were too old for them 2 decades ago, now you're just a danger to children

Well, I'm 34 and I enjoyed it.

There is nothing wrong with hanging around the movie theater on weekends and going to multiple showings of this movie to check out the local poontang.

some call it danger, others an adventure...

you attract more cunny not even caring about this trash than you would pretending to
spoken from experience

>you attract more cunny not even caring about this trash than you would pretending to

How does that make sense? What do they actually like if not Pixar?

I'm 32 and I enjoyed it but I'm a pedo so maybe it's that

Pixar movies were never for kids, they were always for manchild

All pedos shall hang

Did you have a good fap?

Pixar movies are meant for all-ages, but Turning Red seems too narrow. Also mediocre animation.

>Turning Red seems too narrow

That's a giga brainlet take considering it's universally praised by critics. How do you explain that?

The average """Critic""" is a failed californian filmmakers with no real taste. That's why they failed after all.

I hate critics too but when someone shits on critics, I always have to ask "why should I listen to you over a critic"? There's no answer to that. If critics are worthless then your opinion of critics should also be worthless.

>it's universally praised by critics

Attached: beirut schawarma.png (800x800, 913.98K)

There are no critics anymore just people who agree with whatever

>There are no critics anymore just people who agree with whatever

Mmm, you're probably right. I think everyone (critics included) just hit upvote when the movie agrees with their politics. I'm probably guilty of doing it myself but of the movies that agree with my politics, I'm still able to dive below the surface and explain further. True film criticism should be objective but it's just everyone giving their opinions now.

Same. It's about the same quality as all the other Pixar movies. I skipped the last two decades or so of Pixar movies too.

It's great watching all these movies reviewers out themselves as pedos

>I skipped the last two decades or so of Pixar movies too.

I never even liked Pixar as a kid so I'm exactly the same. I only watched Turning Red because there's so little to watch. I'm definitely never watching The Batman so I watched this instead.

op youre not the target audience

Attached: Crying_Emoji_Icon_2_large.png (471x480, 171.83K)

Attached: TR.png (917x629, 513.11K)