Kind of hard to believe Netflix, of all things, made a better The Batman than Matt Reeves years ago

Kind of hard to believe Netflix, of all things, made a better The Batman than Matt Reeves years ago.

Attached: daredevil-charlie-cox-1.jpg_242310155.jpg (1200x740, 357.91K)

Because Matt Reeves is an idiot and a hack.

I’m glad not only one noticed a lot Netflix DD in The Batman. Especially season 1

Yes, but DD Season 1 and 3 were great, unlike The Batman, imo.

You got any torrents on where can rewatch it. Got rid off Jewflix’s years ago

It is like Matt Reeves tried his hardest to make the most forgettable Batman movie ever made.

I liked both. Batman kinda delivered more on what I like about both characters but why people have to be Marvel OR DC fanboy is beyond me. There's room for both

What did The Batman deliver on?

>He’s not a good detective. He needs Alfred and Penguin to solve the riddles. >He doesn’t even try to trace the images he receives to locate Riddler.
>He’s not a fighter. He gets his ass beat up by Any Forums.
>he has no high tech gadgets.
>he doesn’t stop Riddler. Riddler kills hundreds of people and gets away with it.
>he doesn’t even have sex with Catwoman

What did The Batman deliver on? Shitty Emo music?

>too stupid for a batflick
Sasuga marvelcuck. It's all explained by him being year one batman, you have 0 arguments and are too stupid to follow a simple story. You just want to have a mary sue that's good at everything for no apparent reason.

Love how people are calling Year 2 Batman a bad detective yet Bale’s Batman was a moron. Fox was the brains. He solved everything and made all of Bruce’s shit.

So joint effort is bad when it's literally his second year? Okay I guess.
I figured the non-traceable images were due to encryption but I get the complaint.
He literally beat multiple people at once so I don't see the problem. Should he have to beat 30 people at once for you morons to be satisfied?
>No high tech gadgets
Have you even watched the movie?
>Doesn't stop Riddler
That was kind of the point of the movie, congratulations.
How the fuck do you fail to pick up on basic storytelling? It really wasn't a hard-to-understand movie.

Daredevil historically has always been better Batman than Black Daredevil.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (576x848, 262.32K)

Did Batman have a...guttural...scream...

Attached: daredevil dex scream 2.png (1600x900, 1.12M)

DD has powers.

It's the same shit as Batman you braindead Any Forumsnsoomer, capeshit characters come off a fucking assembly line in terms of morals and personality

>It’s his second year!!!!
Netflix Daredevil defeated Kingpin in his first year.

Batman’s Batsuit might as well be superpowers. Since it can take bullets and C4.

Not Daredevil, he's built differently.

Attached: daredevilbullseyeelektra12.jpg (766x1200, 608.15K)

>It was shit on purpose! That’s the point of the movie!
At least you are honest.

I wish someone would do a fan-edit of the Punisher show; cutting out all the woke bullshit and useless filler in general. It still wouldn't be a great representation of the character, but it would have to be better.

I thought was DD for a year or two when the first season started

He's an autistic Snyderfag nitpicking for problems to justify hating it. Everything he listed is what every version of Batman, including Affleck's, have done.

So you're just a company war faggot, got it. Sometimes I wonder how psychos like you function in society. Always having to compare things to enjoy them, pathetic.

The point of the movie was to show that you can't be perfect if you're a try-hard. Notice how even his name is an integral part of the story to make sure braindead morons like you get it.

Basically, technically Murdock has become DD since his dad died, and more specifically when Stick picked him up to train for war with the Hand. But he doesn't become DD proper until the red suit.

When Murdock puts on the black suit in the very first episode, he's probably been doing that on and off since childhood, first season is about how he makes that into an ongoing thing.