If you see something wrong with this, it is because you are part of the problem

If you see something wrong with this, it is because you are part of the problem.

Attached: 1647051628229.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

>Any Forums now has the same sensibilities as a 40 year old asian woman

lol

I'm ok with being that, i guess

No. It's because I see through the thinly veiled fetish and I'm disgusted by the lesbian pedophile dogwhistle this shit is.

I don't even know what's this all about.

I don't like that Disney is normalizing little kids selling pictures of their body, it's just gross.

Everyone involved in producing and distributing this film should be executed.

>a 13 year old girl turns into a panda and twerks aggressively

Attached: 28c.png (960x718, 601.79K)

What is it doing? Is it farting? Twerking?

At best this is just soulless mom humor, i dont need to read into it anymore than that

>lesbian

the character literally loudly proclaims she likes boys

I'm sad that "twerking" is a legitimate word
Truly a clown world

Attached: 1599607456796.jpg (1024x1024, 124.73K)

This film seems to cater to reddit trannies as well as the chinese audience.

Pretty sure the Chinese will ding dong bannu it for having a girl disobey her Mom.

Attached: F6130BD3-6E64-42E9-825B-5BA5E9F7C88A.jpg (400x400, 21.42K)

can someone unironically explain to me why Any Forums has their panties in a bunch over this? is it because the panda is "twerking"..? I am 30 years old and this seems as harmless as every other CGI movie I watched growing up

No one cares, Stop the fucking shilling. This is the most obvious case of a Disney testing the waters of releasing theatrical style movies over a streaming service and drumming up controversy to try and get interest.

Attached: I_Sleep.gif (300x225, 3.42M)

>Stop the fucking shilling

Fuck you, idiot. I had to endure non-stop The Batman shilling so everyone can eat my fucking shit while I shill the fuck out of Turning Red. It's getting mentioned every single day until I watch something better. Could be a long time.
I hope it upsets the pieces of shit that ruined my website (everyone I share this site with).

Attached: LOL.png (1221x1031, 1.34M)

>cuties canceled for little girls twerking
>turning red praised for little girl twerking
huh?

I think it gets less flak because it's animated.

Attached: tr_mei.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

As another user put it. Just because I'm a pedo doesn't mean I want little girls to be whores.

her uptight mom turned into her giant kaiji panda form because her daughter disobeyed her and to turn her back she needs to be distracted for a bit, she calls her daughter crass so her daughter is like YOU WANNA SEE CRASS? and starts shaking her butt "comically" at her while she recoils like a mom would so her family can prepare the ritual to turn the mom back. mostly lame teen humor but the outrage im seeing on Any Forums of all places has made it completely worth it and hilarious

Any Forums the type to want their 13 year olds to be tradwives, not twerking

Because the character is 13 years old