LOL

LOL

Attached: disney_then_vs_now.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

the only good movie on this picture is wall e

>purposely leaves out the Incredibles
Nice Ad Hominem

buh buh based

Now show the Incredibles, and the humans in Ratatouille, Nemo and Toy Story movies

I remember the night we came home from the cinema after seeing wall e
i was like 10
It's an unusually vivid memory

Attached: controversial yet brave.jpg (500x281, 41.78K)

Disney and Pixar are different companies moron

Yeah, CGI wasn’t great at the time, especially for rendering expressive humans, so Pixar had to get creative and use non-realistic things like plastic toys, cars, and robots. I don’t think anyone would have liked to a watch a full movie if Andy was the main character looking the way he did.

Not sure what else the image is meant to convey.

Attached: 6DB1A293-2A38-4BF4-B07E-4725A822ECE5.jpg (490x490, 40.68K)

what do you have against latinx in cartoons?

>muh global warming propaganda

>global warming
Nah it was mostly just trash. The earth wasn't shown to be "hot", just really really trashy.

>left not a single POC in sight

truly the best of times

Attached: MMB.jpg (1843x921, 385.24K)

If you're going to show cgi it shouldn't be people. That's lame as fuck.

it's anti consoomer you tard

>amerimutt can't handle anti consoomtion message

Riley a CUTE

I haven't seen a Pixar movie since Frozen, but there is no way anything can be worse than fucking Cars.

Oh there it is. He posted it again. Isn't pedophilia just hilarious? Haha I'm so edgy I'm a fucking monster. No. Fuck you. This shit has to end and it has to end now. I'm tired of seeing this horrible meme here on my board. Go fuck yourself if you think this shit is ok.
The same fucking thing day after day after day and the janitorial staff does absolutely nothing to stop it. This shit isn't funny. You're not funny. You're mentally ill. Fuck you. It's only a matter of time before the internet finally stops being anonymous and I don't have to see shitheads like you here. And don't even post that fucking crying emoji either. Don't even reply to me because fuck you. Just leave this place already and learn how to behave like a real human being. It's no wonder everyone thinks this website is terrible if this is your idea of a funny meme. You don't say this shit in real life do you? Then don't say it on my board either. Go talk to a real woman from time to time instead of being an asshole here and get laid for a change.

fpbp

>You've lived long enough to see the hero become the villain
:^(

Attached: pixar-dreamworks.jpg (821x1024, 155.08K)

I'm tearing up because of your post

Attached: e23c2f2b418bbab27b239d67ae6ddc31.png (240x240, 15.58K)

hey now moana was good and the character/actress makes my penis go WEEE

incredibles is facist uberman propaganda

noo only we can be the superhoes to defeat evil, everyone else is too dumb and stupid to be trusted with powers, we, the chosen ubermen will save you from this existential threat of... being strong? being able to protect yourselves? nomsense

based crying emoji poster

Attached: 127819939_232344491598029_3728884669229074656_n.jpg (1440x1800, 237.43K)

only the first half

>things were better when I was the target audience

MAISIE

Suck a dick you fucking idiot

Fpbp

I thought it was weird that I only liked the movies on the left and not the ones on the right but now I realize I'm a hardcore nostalgia fag.

as a red racecar, i agree

Syndrome could have just released the tech to the public if that was the case. They were stopping a rampaging robot and it's unhinged handler, that's it. You're a fucking retard. Go outside.

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST LIVE IN AN AUTOMATED SOCIETY AND GET FAT!!!! THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS.... UMMM.... YOU'LL LOOK SILLY!

apologize

Attached: 1431118182-lasseter-esq.jpg (3000x1500, 1.45M)

FUCK 3D

Take your insulin.

Attached: green-and-purple.jpg (265x187, 6.17K)

>old good new bad
fuck off

>when everyone is super, no one will be

did you miss that line, retard?

All jews were replaced by chinks and this is what you get.

sure why not, modern medicine can sustain me and if its a life I find comfortable, why not

>old good new bad
Yes.

>you WILL have sex with the brown and asian girls
Why are they being shoved down our throats, bros?

Encanto isn't that bad, I can see how kids like it

Thoughts on Raya and the Last Dragon? For me felt like too much going on between all the kingdoms.

you shall COLONIZE