I'm going to be honest Any Forums

this scene made me cry like a bitch

Attached: 2563956293.jpg (1280x720, 162.25K)

Everyone did. It's the greatest scene of our generation.

faggots

This is why you're still virgins.

this is the equivalent of clasic literature but for americans

I think you can determine someone’s age if they’re more moved by LotR’s last battle or Avengers’ last battle.

Go watch "adult" films featuring greasy wops

see

Have you ever watched a movie that wasn’t explicitly made for children?

mothafucka...

Attached: E60F4D8D-5463-436F-8A4A-0C8731F74EA2.jpg (2048x1216, 340.49K)

No such movie exists. Only a manchild would think otherwise.

@165066602
@165066627
society is collapsing

This was like the ending of Lord of the Rings but absolutely fucking gay. This would have looked amazing if they didnt have the shitty MCU "no color allowed" costumes and actually had their classic comic costumes.

Lotr takes itself too seriously.

It’s epic bro

That would have made it better, lean into the genre. The whole marvel verse acts like they’re ashamed of their origins. As does DC

what were you before this scene

newfag

newfag for what? for not giving a (You)?

>if they didnt have the shitty MCU "no color allowed" costumes
their costumes are colorful enough
the scene itself is intentionally dark and dirty to feel bleak and apocalyptic

what if they're moved by both? Besides, Cap getting up and tightening his straps to stare down Thanos' army alone was peak kino. I still think he battle should have ended when Cap picked up Mjolnir and stun locked Thanos with the shield bash. I think Disney forcing Captain Marvel and the girl power scene almost ruined the epic moments.

Snwpdm

LOTR codified the whole fantasy genre, i think it deserves to take itself seriously.

Both are garbage.

It doesn't. It's like taking a fairytale seriously.

They both had moving scenes like you said but there was more to be let down by marvel because of those issues you stated. If they were edited out it would have a stronger impact.