Batman Forever's Gotham Art

Best Gotham CIty on live screen ever.

Attached: kzt5wbkgm5z71.jpg (800x621, 145.08K)

Attached: 951592ee70d6488d623ea3a38edc5fb7-800.jpg (800x555, 126.11K)

Metropolis ripoff

Attached: EpItIbGW4AEd9nx.jpg (800x659, 134.93K)

good. metropolis is kino

Imagine if prime Lynch got to make Batman

Fifth Element?

It turn into Dune 2:Electric Boogaloo

Metropolis is more art-deco and less Baroque

Looks like the Anton Furst version, just with more statues

why can't modern cities have so many statues and gargoyles everywhere? It looks awesome.

Gotham is also supposed to be pretty art deco, mixed with neo-gothic
It's just an exaggerated vision of the real life architecture from the time the comics first came out

Attached: Chicago.jpg (2000x1334, 2.47M)

I prefer Gotham to look like a shithole

let me tell you about europe

it was expensive. and today it's even more expensive since there's very few artisans still around who can do more exterior decoration than mold cement.

there's also the topic of modernism as an ideological movement. make a thread in Any Forums and be enlightened. i'll give you a hint: yes.

>why can't modern cities have so many statues and gargoyles everywhere? It looks awesome
You WILL accept your modern brutalist architecture, and thousands of homeless people everywhere in tents on the street. And you will LIKE IT.

Bauhaus killed artisans.

i dont remember any of these shots

As much as I wish we would, no country in Europe builds like that anymore. It's just soulless minimalist copy paste architecture from north to south

This, but if artisans were in huge demand again, the costs would even out eventually. 3D printing could also help making ornamentation more affordable

>Modern cities
Are you blind, ESL, or do you honestly think that cities in Europe haven't been infected as well?

thanks for making me remember this movie is actually kind of fucking crazy. If nothing else, it had a good Batman and goat Gotham city.

because jews won ww2

Batman Sometimes is my favorite.