Do you feel your ethnicity is underrepresented in movies?

Do you feel your ethnicity is underrepresented in movies?

Attached: The_Amazing_Niggerman.png (816x1968, 1.27M)

I'm black. I personally don't care about le representation and race-changing to get me to care about gay shit like Lord of the Rings.
But seeing how triggered some of you snowflakes get, I'm all for it.
Keep seething OP ;)
>filename
Made me chuckle

>be a nigger
>call others snowflakes
ycmtsu

>Nooo Actually U are seething waaa
lmao

Attached: (YOU).png (600x600, 177.1K)

dont you have some black and milds to smoke instead of being on this Transylvanian shoe mending board?

Attached: jogging the memory.jpg (1024x576, 67.45K)

We've been watching white superheroes our entire lives, of course we can understand and empathize with them. Wanting more representation has nothing to do with not being able to put yourself into the shoes of a white character.
Also, I see posts on here all the time talking about how they can't get into a show with a black lead character because they can't empathize with the actor. Maybe the problem is white people. They are the ones being asked to accept something new, after all.

yeah you clearly don’t care at all

>white people
That's right goy, white people such as myself.

Attached: download.jpg (208x243, 8.05K)

why are americans so hateful to each other?

caring about what black people want is a retarded white boomer fetish. I've never seen a black give a single flying fuck about white people. Entering into non-reciprocal agreements is just exploitation. Blacks will never extend any concern to whites. Therefore, we are in a racial struggle. Given that it's a zero-sum game, I want more whites and less for every other race. Simple as

Objectively it is but who cares, racism doesn't exist in my country since the 70s

>Wanting more representation has nothing to do with not being able to put yourself into the shoes of a white character.
That is literally the argument SJW's make every single time though.
>Blacks/Non-Whites want to/need to see people who look like them on the screen.
Have you informed Leftists that they're wrong yet?

t. Threw milkshakes at WWII veterans for supporting Brexit

Baby Sneed represent!

Attached: ayoo-its-baby-sneed.jpg (1080x1080, 150.03K)

Not really. I'm a mischling, and people are either full Jew or white in movies usually, so while the general mix isn't there, broader aspects are.
1/2 Scot, 1/4 Celt, 1/4 Jew (not Ashkenazi)

Because contrary to what you were taught, diversity is actually NOT a strength.

>We've been watching white superheroes our entire lives
Unless you're a literal Boomer, no, you haven't. The Superhero genre has been artificially "diversified" since the fucking 1970's.

>Wanting more representation has nothing to do with not being able to put yourself into the shoes of a white character.

No, it's about getting the big bucks without being qualified. That's all "diversity" is. A job's program for people who don't deserve the job.

Could have been any nazi doing that desu

lol I actually saw tommy robbinson get milkshaked

Attached: sneed-fresh.jpg (576x1024, 92.1K)

Im black and i care because it equates to shitter movies. I want to get lost in cinematic art not be constantly reminded what team im on. Grow the fuck up child

>ambiguously brown with a giant afro?
>he's literally me!

Ive never ever seen a single ounce of Hungarian representation in any movie.

>y wyhte pepo so frail

Attached: 1615449928201.png (660x716, 457.28K)

How often do libshits get upset at your refusal to be infantalised?

To be fair, niggers usually don't get offended by black mascots. It's always an uppity jew who gets offended for them.

You hear that guys? It's not enough sub humans in your workplace/communities and the entertainment you consume. The numbers must go UP!!! We're living in such extravagance here with our "democracy" eroding our rights by the day living our wagie lifestyles in countries with crumbling infrastructure and record high single motherhood. Lets just bring them all in folks its bound to get our economy booming, don't be scared of jamal, you should invite him into your home instead there.

Attached: 1590700328138.jpg (470x480, 74.97K)

I'm Nigerian and when I feel like seeing Nigerians in film I just watch Nigerian movies. Do I like American-style putting Africans in historically white settings? Hell no. Quite frankly I don't know any black people who do.

hello nigger

>But seeing how triggered some of you snowflakes get, I'm all for it.

Attached: 1647101548203.png (1000x700, 716.54K)

Oh sweaty, Trump has brainwashed you i to being ignorant of your racial interests.

Every waking moment. They hate black people that don’t conform

You're alright. Black-americans on the other hands can't point out their exact origins on the map without resorting to wewuzzing.

>I'm black
>le
>snowflakes

Bait is a bit overdone, but clearly still effective. 8/10

If Electro thought Spider-Man was black, why did he try so hard to kill Spider-Man?

Attached: 1624984041120.jpg (976x850, 100.88K)